Twister (Sega 1996)

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    BrandonLaw
    Participant
      @brandonlaw

I remember when this came out…having fun all over again :yahoo:

"Fuck this game. I love it."

charlieshakur
      Participant
        @charlieshakur

getting crashing on this table anyone else mite be my end but every other table is ok

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

This is not a table that should give you a crash because of at91jit and stuff like that. It is probably your old settings that exists in registry that making a problem for you. Ddraw to be exact. You will most probably be just fine if you follow this guide. https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/reset-a-table-to-default/

There might always be a issue coming from previously playing on VP[6-9] and PM5 – onto VPX. If you have issues. Try to reset the table. There has been a huge amount changes since VP9, and some registry entries can linger from the old table. Fortunately. DjRobX did a change, that now, by default, will select the probably best solution of turning off ddraw. Requires you to be updated to the latest though.

charlieshakur
          Participant
            @charlieshakur

yeah all was fine

Blacksad
            Participant
              @blacksad

Many thanks for this one !

43moon
              Participant
                @43moon

I just fell in love with a previous version of Twister last night.  Then I noticed this update today.  Wow, very nice update.  Thanks to all that helped to get this to where it is today.

Rajo Joey
                Participant
                  @joey2001

I’ve got a NULL-error on line 215. I have no screenshot and not at my pin. So I can’t see, what line 215 is exactly.

Edit:
                  I’m too old. It must be another table. Can’t remember, which table I also play. But the error ist not in Twister. :whistle: :unsure: :-(

blackvulcan3
                  Participant
                    @blackvulcan3

I generally don’t say this to another man, but the wife says thanks Rob.

She loves this film and living with me, loves pinball too.

force10wind
                    Participant
                      @force10wind

Hey guys, I was also getting the blue screen on the backglass during play. The problem was I that was running Pinup player 1.4.1, I updated to 1.4.4 and all runs great.

However, after a few minutes or getting a multi ball, the pup videos stop playing on the backglass. The topper, the DMD and the backglass border stay on just fine but the videos will not play again until I restart. Anyone else seeing something like this?

In any case, I want to thank you for putting such a great effort in this really cool pup pack.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Heinz

Ben Logan2
                      Participant
                        @benlogan2

Really enjoyed this one tonight, DJRobX. Thanks so much for the table, and your countless contributions to the VP community. We appreciate you!

:D

DBrown67
                        Participant
                          @dbrown67

My Attwood 4000 fan doesn’t work with this table. Fan works fine with all other tables though. I have the script set correctly to disable fan sound if a real one installed. If set for sound then wind sound does play in multiball, but when turned off the real fan doesn’t kick in. I updated my DOF config very recently.

naeromagus
                          Participant
                            @naeromagus

Strange it does not work for you. I just got finished playing a game fan works fine here. Maybe try deleting the nvram? Re-download table. Check your dof config on site make sure fan not disabled

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?