Two questions on about Shadows and the other Street Fighter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    roccodimarco
    Participant
      @roccodimarco

Hey guys,
      I have been away for about the past four months and finally got around to updating everything, it’s taking forever.  Anyway, I recently discovered that I was getting some stuttering in my cab.  I have playfield reflections off and all the usual stuff, but I was wondering what was causing the stutter.  After enough fiddling around, I discovered it was the ball shadow in the script giving me the problems.  Now, before, this was never an issue, and I really don’t mind not having a ball shadow, it’s just annoying going through every table and disabling the ball shadow.  Why randomly is the ball shadow causing problems?  Has anyone else ran into this?  My rig is older, but I’m running windows 10 and have defender off.

My second questions is about Street Fighter and the color rom.  I know there was an update to freezy that made street fighter go black and white.  I was curious if there was an update that corrected this yet? Yes, I’m sure I could do some digging, but I figured while I have you guys here I would just ask.  I am also running into a random problem with the master of the universe table no longer working with pinpup (displaying on the backglass)  but that is going to be a weekend project!

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?