Two questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zapper
    Participant
      @zapper
      • I really like having a loading screen when starting tables. However, when I start my table the loading screen graphic/video only appears in the first 1/4 of the playfield. I set the loading screen to “full screen” but it doesn’t show up that way. Any advice?
      • When using media manager how do you clear a section if you don’t want to use it. As an example, when I load a game with a loading screen (see question 1 above) and then don’t want to see the loading screen how do I go back to media manager and tell it not to display the loading screen?

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator
        • I really like having a loading screen when starting tables. However, when I start my table the loading screen graphic/video only appears in the first 1/4 of the playfield. I set the loading screen to “full screen” but it doesn’t show up that way. Any advice?
        • When using media manager how do you clear a section if you don’t want to use it. As an example, when I load a game with a loading screen (see question 1 above) and then don’t want to see the loading screen how do I go back to media manager and tell it not to display the loading screen?

This may help – https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=media_help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?