U-FOES wip

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

One of the reasons I love TNA so much is because of the music. Now, I wonder, will this table be loved for the same reason ? It very well might, I really like what I’m hearing so far. :good:

rosve
      Participant
        @rosve

I would be very happy if people like the music, it’s probably more important to me than if the like the actual table ?

I don’t know what TNA is but I guess it’s a positive thing to be compared to it ?

the risk right now with this table build is that I get too much musical inspiration and just stay in my studio and forget about VIsual Pinball again ?

Here is another track I made for the table:

LynnInDenver
        Participant
          @lynnindenver

That would be Total Nuclear Annihilation, designed and scored by Scott Danesi, and produced by Spooky Pinball. It’s a serious throwback table, I’ve enjoyed it the few times I’ve gotten to play it. It’s indeed a very positive thing to be compared to.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Yes. I would say it is a positive thing to be compared to this music :) :good:

LynnInDenver
            Participant
              @lynnindenver

I suppose it’s pretty telling that, since we can’t afford to actually buy the pinball machine, I went ahead and bought the soundtrack for it. Months ago. :-)

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
              Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
              Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Gwen
              Participant
                @gwen

I really look forward to being able to play a VPX version of TNA.  I’ve never even seen a real table around yet but I love the music and the table looks great.  :bye:

Gwen
                - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

I have tna in my basement collection if your ever in Minnesota stop by and play it! I’ve only played it twice and have had it a year! Great game just never have time to sit and play anything.

73BF9C3A-53E8-45C1-A66D-9A6C640F29DC

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

rosve
                  Participant
                    @rosve

What is this ?  Two moderators of this site hi-jacking my wip thread and starts discussing another pinball machine!!!  ?

Here is the last track that I will post here, need to keep the rest a secret until the table is released ?.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

@rosve sorry about that.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                      for IOS and Android

rosve
                      Participant
                        @rosve

The table is pretty much finished now, only missing a few sound effects and a plunger image.

only waiting for feedback from the play testers before I release it.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?