This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  makmak 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
     NailBuster 
    ModeratorMember

I'm releasing my Champions League Season 18 PuPMod and PuPPack.

Because this is an awesome original table by TT & NZ I was able to use table script to make the video interaction better.

requires PuP v1.3.6 or newer. Important: install and get CL 18 up and running before you try and change the script (the table is not the easiest to setup).

once you have the 'default' CL 18 table up and running. then you will need to replace the entire table script in vpx for it. I added a TXT file in ZIP root with entire PuPMod table script for CL 18.

the cl18 subfolder goes into your PuPVideos folder.. and enjoy.

one table change is that when you score, the kicker won't return ball and allow you to watch goal videos... you can press left-flipper to skip video pause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6IHKR7dY3Y

Thanks to TT & NZ for the great table and allowing the PuPMOD!!

Thanks also to Stefan Eisele, and Jens Leiensetter for helping testing out the PuPMod...

remember i made sub-folders so you can add many more of your fav goals/saves... just copy mp4s into the subfolders and they will get used.

for general PuP-Pack troubleshooting:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

9 users thanked author for this post.
     Tom 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

fixed my issue , table plays great with this pack..  used to have lots of stutter and now its all gone.  thanks

sachsenpaule 
    Participant

I can´t get this pack to work, every other pack works but this one will not start. I have the newest version of everything, i installed this table: http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/champions-league-season-18-ttnz-vpx/ and  i copy and paste the script in VPX. Started the table in VPX and it worked. I installed the pack in PupPlayer, started and nothing happens, only table and ultra DMD starting. Anybody can help?

chaffee1921 
    Participant

I’m getting the following error message when I try to run the table with the new script … Line 380: variable is undefined: ‘GKMHelper1’

I can see the pup pack backglass begin to load but doesn’t get further than that since the table isn’t loading, not even a dead playfield.

charlieshakur 
    Participant

please could someone pm info on the ultradmd files its the only thing iam missing :)

charlieshakur 
    Participant

also crashing weirdly after i select team maybe its because iam missing the ultradmd files ??

edit: cancel that i already got but getting a crash on standard script hope i can fix any ideas

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Change your locale setting to US and see if that helps.

Shoe71 
    Participant

Anyone know where I can find the ChampionsLeague.UltraDMD for this. Says it’s missing when I try to run the table I have folders for kiss and stranger things and they work great. The Vpx zip I got of this didn’t come with an UltraDMD folder.

ilveropaolone 
    Participant

how can i use it on 2 monitor setup?

i have correctly run the original table and substitute script in vpx file but i cant see the backglass. in stranger things S.E. i have no problem because setup for pinup system is right!

NickD 
    Participant

hi ..did you ever get this issue sorted ..as im having same issue …

thanks in advance

Nick

Zedixair 
    Participant

Hello,

as “NickD” and “ilveropaolone”, I’d like to play this PUP table on a 2-screen system.

My problem is a little bit different than them: everything is launched correctly (UltraDMD, PUP on BG, and I can play the table), but as soon as the 1st video is played, the UltraDMD disappears… If I ALT-TAB during play, I can select it and it comes back, but it disappears again when an other video is played…

Any idea on how to solve that ?

If not possible, I’ve noticed that if the UltraDMD is on the playfield (I changed his default position), I can always see it even when videos of the PuPPack are played, but then, my problem is to know how I could rotate the UltraDMD of 90° to have it in the right orientation…

Any suggestion of what to add in script to do that ?

PS: thanks to all the authors of the table and the maker of this nice puppack ! Great job !  :good:

NailBuster 
    ModeratorMember

@zedixair

if you or someone that can,  grab the overlay png from the puppack and create an empty/transparent square in the overlay.png frame.  then the ultradmd can be placed in that square.

Zedixair 
    Participant

@nailbuster: thank you for your answer !

As I’m a total noob in the world of virtual pinball, let me know if doing this would be OK or not:

in the “PuPOverlays” folder, I must grab the 4 overlays, put them in Photoshop, crop a place on each layer for the UltraDMD window, and just put the new 4 overlays (saved in PNG) back in the folder ?

After that, the launching of the PuPPack videos won’t make the UltraDMD disappear ?

I’ll test this fix, and if it works, I’ll post the modified overlays for other users who have the same issue…

Thank you again NailBuster, it’s cool to have people like you in this community !  :good:

EDIT: well, I did 4 modified overlays with transparent windows to replace the original ones, and it didn’t work… :cry:   I probably missed something, but what ?

Should the transparent windows have the exact size and position of the UltraDMD window ? I made them a little bigger…

It seems it’s not an issue of the UltraDMD hidden under the layer of the video, it’s more like if the launch of the video prevented the UltraDMD from continuing to display normally. That’s weird (and disapointing, because I really love this table/puppack).

EDIT #2:

@nailbuster: I did a lot of tries with modified overlays, and tried editing the puppack in different ways, but I can’t make it work: the UltraDMD still disappears at every launch of a video… Any other suggestion to run it without this issue ?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Zedixair.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Zedixair.
     roccodimarco 
    Participant

@nailbuster: thank you for your answer !

As I’m a total noob in the world of virtual pinball, let me know if doing this would be OK or not:

in the “PuPOverlays” folder, I must grab the 4 overlays, put them in Photoshop, crop a place on each layer for the UltraDMD window, and just put the new 4 overlays (saved in PNG) back in the folder ?

After that, the launching of the PuPPack videos won’t make the UltraDMD disappear ?

I’ll test this fix, and if it works, I’ll post the modified overlays for other users who have the same issue…

Thank you again NailBuster, it’s cool to have people like you in this community !  :good:

EDIT: well, I did 4 modified overlays with transparent windows to replace the original ones, and it didn’t work… :cry:   I probably missed something, but what ?

Should the transparent windows have the exact size and position of the UltraDMD window ? I made them a little bigger…

It seems it’s not an issue of the UltraDMD hidden under the layer of the video, it’s more like if the launch of the video prevented the UltraDMD from continuing to display normally. That’s weird (and disapointing, because I really love this table/puppack).

EDIT #2:

@nailbuster: I did a lot of tries with modified overlays, and tried editing the puppack in different ways, but I can’t make it work: the UltraDMD still disappears at every launch of a video… Any other suggestion to run it without this issue ?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Zedixair.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Zedixair.

I too tried this approach with no luck.  This worked for me on Masters of the Universe, but I can’t figure out what is causing the problem.  But I’m in the same boat, as soon as a video starts it knocks the dmd to the background.  Anyone ever figure out what was going on?  My guess it has to be a setting at this point, because as I mentioned, the Masters of the Universe table this worked.

NailBuster 
    ModeratorMember

i just tried and it seemed to work… only ran it once so not 100%

puppackeditor set backglass screen to “ForceBack ”

and make an overlay with a transparent box at bottom

roccodimarco 
    Participant

i just tried and it seemed to work… only ran it once so not 100%

puppackeditor set backglass screen to “ForceBack ”

and make an overlay with a transparent box at bottom

nice!  I have the transparents made, but I figured there was something I wasn’t clicking.  Will give it a try tonight.

Zedixair 
    Participant

@nailbuster : thank you for this new answer, I’ll try again after work, even if I think I tried to put the backglass screen to “Force Back” when I made all my tries with the puppackeditor… As @roccodimarco, I have the modified overlays made with a transparent window, so, I hope it’ll work because I really love this table and your work with this amazing puppack !  :good:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Zedixair.
     roccodimarco 
    Participant

Can confirm, this will work.  Just an FYI, if you have a backglass file with the table, delete it.  The backglass file will hide the dmd.    Thanks again!

Zedixair 
    Participant

This time, it worked also for me !  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Thank you so much @nailbuster:good:

Now, I can fully play this cool table with your wonderful pupppack !  :-)

@roccodimarco: I was not using a backglass file for this table.

If someone needs the modified overlays, feel free to pm me, I’ll share them with you.

FYI, as the window for the UltraDMD is hiding the UEFA Champions League text, I made a little modification by adding a small UEFA Champions League logo on the left, between Ronaldo and the UltraDMD window.

Tom 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

anyone have season 17 ultra dmd file.  I must have deleted it

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account