Ultra dmd on top of other dmd loading both

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    trisai2005
    Participant
      @trisai2005

Hi everyone, I have to say the last few month have been fun.  Trying visual pinball, future pinball, pinball X/Y pinup popper. I’m slowly learning thru YouTube and tutorials how to get most figured out. One issue that I am having is the DMD. I use a 3rd virtual screen for my DMD. With VP and loading a table that has ultra dmd I get another dmd underneath that one. One a table that is not ultra DMD, I get the colored DMD and a orange one. I’ve messed with settings in pinmame and cannot figure out why I can’t turn one off. What I have done is put the other one on top so it hides the bottom one. Any ideas of this?  Thanks in advance

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Hi everyone, I have to say the last few month have been fun. Trying visual pinball, future pinball, pinball X/Y pinup popper. I’m slowly learning thru YouTube and tutorials how to get most figured out. One issue that I am having is the DMD. I use a 3rd virtual screen for my DMD. With VP and loading a table that has ultra dmd I get another dmd underneath that one. One a table that is not ultra DMD, I get the colored DMD and a orange one. I’ve messed with settings in pinmame and cannot figure out why I can’t turn one off. What I have done is put the other one on top so it hides the bottom one. Any ideas of this? Thanks in advance

To post a picture —  Click the Top right Icon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?