ultradmd errors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    World of VPX
    Participant
      @pincade

Hi all,

Having problems with ultraDMD.. attached pics 1 and 3 showing different error.

i have downloaded and re-installed the latest version of ultradmd to no available. I have noticed that when i try to run the dmd exe it used to pop a config windows up with 2 million in the window i do not get this now. ive tried the c:\ultradmd.exe -c and get the config there but nothing else, and when i exit i still dont get a dmd window. Ive also tried pasting the dmddevice.dll from pinmame into the ultradmd folder and still no go. I have noticed if i press alt tab to show the items running i have a virtual dmd but its black and cant click on it. ( see 2nd image )

The only thing ive done different is ive installed pinup player.

im running windows 10 with the latest version ( 10.6 ) of vpx.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated. I only have about 10 ultra dmd tables but would be a shame to miss out on these due to the error.

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

I don’t know if this will help your issue but the best way to install ultradmd is to do so via the VPX 10.6 all-in-one installer, which installs properly VPX 10.6, VP8, VP99x and VP9 Physmod, along with dB2S and ultradmd. So the first piece of advice would be: reinstall using the all-in-one if you haven’t done so.

Incidentally there is an ultradmd replacement called flexdmd. I haven’t used it yet but lot’s of people seem to think very highly of it!

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43569&hl=

Good luck!

World of VPX
        Participant
          @pincade

Thanks for the advise, tried a re-install that didn’t work so i will give flexdmd a try. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?