Ultradmd no loger working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    portyman
    Participant
      @portyman

It was working fine in the morning, but it had stopped working at the end of the day.

I downloaded the newest version and  reinstalled,  it but I still cannot get it to work.

I’m  running windows 10 and the latest version of VPX.

I didn’t make any changes to any software during the day. Any help is appreciated.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

did you do a hard boot? sometimes that will fix it up? if that dont help try reinstalling VP all in One installer or maybe you just cannot see the ultradmd window? have you alt tabbed to see if its behind backglass or playfield?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

portyman
        Participant
          @portyman

I rebooted last night and it still didn’t work.   It was getting an error that it wasn’t installed when launching AMH. As I planned to do the VP all in one, I tried to launch the game again and it worked. I have no explanation or reason. Thanks for your response. Life is back to normal now.

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

If it just disappears – play Serious Sam. Its the best “test” table for UltraDMD in that it writes directly to the registry and also enables a disabled display. Not what a typical guy like me would want, but, then again. I know how to disabled it in the table script so I guess it is a good solution to keep it that way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?