v1.0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    comicalman
    Participant
      @comicalman

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/dungeons-dragons-pup-pack/

Get your d20’s out and play some Dungeons and Dragons!

Half of the videos (size-wise) are Attract mode.  I have more Attract mode videos (including music videos, documentary clips, etc) – if anyone is interested.  I realize that Attract mode is not for everyone, so did not include all (the Upload was too big for vpinball to accomodate!)

A big shout out to all that have contributed to the PUP system by developing & testing this awesome add-on.  I feel this feature is truly a gamechanger.  Special thanks to Nailbuster and TerryRed.

And a big thanks to nerbflong (from pinside) who provided a Hi_res scan of the Topper.

Features:

Support for the Topper

This PuPPack requires Pinup Popper and Pinup Player installed and updated to 1.4 or higher.

System: Visual Pinball X (version 10.6+)

REQUIREMENTS: IMPORTANT!

Visual Pinball X 10.6 All in One or higher installed (this is to include newest B2S Server):

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/categories/vpx-exes/

PinMAME 3.2 beta or higher installed:

PINUP SYSTEM (1.4 or higher):

PinUP System 1.4 FULLY installed and PinUP Player setup. (The Pinup Popper front-end is not required for PuP-Packs, for those who use another front-end)

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=upgrade_v14&fbclid=IwAR1akUUjVX7FFPwftfM5GfKvBwf3oxFxJskg5FGS3nrPBk2uIDQtsIaexPY

DMDEXT:

DMDExt 1.71 (32 bit/x86 files only!) or higher installed in your VPinMAME folder and configured to enable PUPCapture!

This PuP-Pack relies on monitoring the freezy dmdext DMD for specific images to trigger videos and music (PuPCapture). This needs both the freezy 1.71+

“dmddevice.dll” file, and the Pinup Player “dmddevicePUP.dll” file in your VPinMAME folder. Also need freezy for the color dmd.

Ensure PuPCapture is enabled in the dmddevice.ini file (in your VPinMAME folder):

[pinup]

enabled=true

Note: If you are using a real DMD, then ensure that the freezy virtual DMD is disabled in the dmddevice.ini file:

; a DMD that renders with nice dots on a computer monitor

[virtualdmd]

enabled = false

PINMAME:

In the PinMAME settings for dungdrag (press F1 during gameplay):

– you must have “Use External DMD (DLL)” enabled. This will enable the freezy dmdext dmddevice.dll to be used, which is needed for PuPCapture.

Your DMD must be in English for all PuPCapture video triggers to work correctly!

PinUPPlayerB2SDriver and B2S SERVER SETTINGS:

Be sure that your PuPB2s Driver and B2S server settings are setup and working correctly so you don’t get any errors.

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

NO DIRECTB2S BACKGLASS RUNNING:

You MUST NOT have a directb2s running at all, or it will obscure the PuP Backglass!!!

Make sure you have no media displayed on your Backglass and Topper when launching the table from a front-end.

================================================

Current WIPs: Mystery??? Pup Pack, X-Files Pup Pack, Shrek Pup Pack, NHL Stanley Cup (FP + Pup Pack)
      Pup Completed: D&D Pup Pack. Tables Completed (all in FP): Shrek, Heavy Metal (MTV & Rowamet verson), NHL TableHockey, Nehwon
      Some say I have too much time on my hands, I say I don't have enough.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      DeathInc
      Participant
        @deathincclan

Thank you for the Pup pack brother.  Looks excellent.

force10wind
        Participant
          @force10wind

very nice! Add a cool flair to the table.

Thank you

Zedixair
          Participant
            @zedixair

It seems to be a very cool puppack, but I can’t make it work…

I have 3 screens (PF/BG/topper) and no real DMD, so I usually use virtual DMD on the BG screen… and it doesn’t work with this puppack.

Am I missing something ? Is there a way to make it work, by changing something in the settings with the puppackeditor ?

comicalman
            Participant
              @comicalman

@zedixair Some things to check:

1. There was an error in version 1.0, you can simply clean up this directory yourself (or download version 1.1).  Delete the following files from folder PupCapture: 1a.bmp, 13.psd, 13a.bmp, junk folder and Exactcolormatch.txt

Apologies for this issue!

Other things to check

1. Did you put in your pupvideo folder under the name “dungdrag”?
              2. What version Pinup are your running (sb 1.4)?
              3. What version of vpx are you running (sb: 10.6)
              4. Have you tried the Help\Test in puppackeditor?  You can then Start the puppack and fire a test event for it (try D13 it is an attract mode video).

Current WIPs: Mystery??? Pup Pack, X-Files Pup Pack, Shrek Pup Pack, NHL Stanley Cup (FP + Pup Pack)
              Pup Completed: D&D Pup Pack. Tables Completed (all in FP): Shrek, Heavy Metal (MTV & Rowamet verson), NHL TableHockey, Nehwon
              Some say I have too much time on my hands, I say I don't have enough.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?