Version 0.6.2 released!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mk47
    Participant
      @mk47

Download: DOF Configtool Client 0.6.2

The highlights of this release are the “Remote Access” and the “Table Update Helper”. These Videos should give you an impression:

1 user thanked author for this post.
      mk47
      Participant
        @mk47

Meanwhile I found three bugs in 0.6.2. Nothing critical, so I can just continue with 0.6.3 development and don’t need to provide a hot fix release. You can follow the state at https://github.com/mkalkbrenner/dof_configtool_client/milestone/13

Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation
          MemberContributor

Love the music but I learn better from videos with vocal explanations.  Can you explain what dof configtool client is briefly please

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

This explains it pretty well, and I guess, if he adds features, it will be updated on that page as well ( and here I’m sure )

https://github.com/mkalkbrenner/dof_configtool_client

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Tom
            mk47
            Participant
              @mk47

@Tom I won’t do vocal explanations. I know enough users who have difficulties to follow them in English. Therefore I would prefer a textual instructions as overlay. But so far I’m not an expert in creating videos. Maybe the next one.

@Thalamus
              Thanks for pointing to the documentiton. It is pretty complete regarding tweaks but lacks the newer non DOF related features. I described these with examples in the German flippermarkt forum in the past. But that should change now with the availebility of this channel here :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?