Viking (Bally 1979)b2s

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Wildman
    Participant
      @wildman

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=222932

Hi Rez Update

Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Preview looks great @wildman – thank you, will be a nice upgrade to Bord’s version.

sheltemke
        Participant
          @sheltemke

Thank you so much Wildman!

Rajo Joey
          Participant
            @joey2001

Thanks Wildman. Great work as always. :good:

7x4x1z
            Participant
              @cookieraid

Good job. Thank you.

>>>Just a request<<<< So please don’t take this personal.

In the future, would it possible to download your files without being redirected to another site, and then have to login to said site for the actual download?

Thanks again to the B2S! :good:

Peter222
              Participant
                @swietlikowa

Good job. Thank you.

In the future, would it possible to download your files without being redirected to another site, and then have to login to said site for the actual download?

Is it really such a big problem for you? Wildman spent a lot of time to create such a backglass and you have a problem because you have to log into another site? Have you ever heard about such a thing like remembering login credentials in your browser? Oh come on!

Wildman
                Participant
                  @wildman

Good job. Thank you.

NO.. just the way it is B-)

KiwiBri
                  Participant
                    @kiwibri

Good job. Thank you.

Is it really such a big problem for you? Wildman spent a lot of time to create such a backglass and you have a problem because you have to log into another site? Have you ever heard about such a thing like remembering login credentials in your browser? Oh come on!

Actually having ONE place to download the file from is the preference for me. That way, things like the VPS spreadsheet contains the relevant details, and a Single link to Download.  Posting here allows us to know there is an update available.

By having my browser remember my credentials, its seemless for  me to get the file.

@wildman
                    , thanks for this, I’ve never seen the table this is for, so now I’m off looking for it :)

32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

Good job. Thank you.

Is it really such a big problem for you? Wildman spent a lot of time to create such a backglass and you have a problem because you have to log into another site? Have you ever heard about such a thing like remembering login credentials in your browser? Oh come on!

Actually having ONE place to download the file from is the preference for me. That way, things like the VPS spreadsheet contains the relevant details, and a Single link to Download. Posting here allows us to know there is an update available.

By having my browser remember my credentials, its seemless for me to get the file.

@wildman
                      , thanks for this, I’ve never seen the table this is for, so now I’m off looking for it :)

this can be achieve if you start to make your own files and upload them  in one place

its posts like this that made me stop sharing my media.

It was a simple solution that eliminated the problem of having to download multiple files from multiple sites.

If I find better quality source images

I always update  my media no mater what quality I have,  thanks to wildmans HQ scans

I always seem to make new better quality wheels.

some examples

I would be sharing all this but as many have said

Why do I need to click on hundreds of links to download hundreds of files

or in my case

Why do I need to click on hundreds of links to share my files.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

JR
                      Participant
                        @jfr1

Looks amazing!

Crakkers
                        Participant
                          @crakkers

Thanks Wildman, looks brilliant!

7x4x1z
                          Participant
                            @cookieraid

Good job. Thank you.

Yeah, my question was for wildman, Not you. B-)

Yes it is a problem for me since you asked, otherwise I wouldn’t have posted it in the first place. I do get he spent so much time and did this and that with the backglass. Go for him, but that still doesn’t take away from the fact it’s a small pain in the ass to log in to 2 separate sites for a single download!

I do appreciate his work, but this has nothing to do with him or his work. So let’s be clear about that.

So much hostility and butthurt when people ask for 1 simple thing around here.

Get over yourself.

If wildman or anyone else won’t allow people to download their file from the site they are currently logged into, so be it, but there is no need to go full rage when people ask. So how about YOU “come on!”

One more thing, I don’t, and wont keep credentials in my browser, otherwise I would have done that already. Why you would ask. That’s my business.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by 7x4x1z.
                          Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?