Virtual Expo 2020

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
      @jfr1

Don’t know if this has been mentioned here – For those who might be interested, Rob Berk and crew are having a virtual event starting Wednesday evening via Twitch – http://www.pinballexpo.net

Looks like there may be some interesting stuff.  Still bummed the real event got cancelled.  Really wanted to check out the Tom Taylor off-site event.  Hopefully next year.

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

I went to buy a pinball game from Rob Berk one time when I first got started, I passed on a non working Space Shuttle for $500, doh, can’t get those ones back….. :unsure:

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Oof, a Space Shuttle for 500.  Well, deals like that are still out there @armyaviation .  I recently missed out on a shopped Stingray for 800.  And a pizza-parlor Star Trek ’79 for 450.  I would have really liked nabbing that piece of goo to work on.  Ha, it was at a pizza place in your old town Youngstown!  Probably had bullet holes in it B-)

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

Haha probably.  I’m surprise Rob hasn’t grabbed all those up.  I heard his basement is unreal

bord
              @bord
              MembervipContributorModerator

Thanks for the heads up. Rob basement tour going on now. This is a really fun watch.

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

is there hundreds of games or is it a myth?

JR
                Participant
                  @jfr1

I have a couple monitors hanging in my band/pin cave so I have this kinda stuff on while putzing.  Just got home in time for the EM collection tour.  Nice!! Funny, just d-loaded l-mans Blue Note and about to lut that up!

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

Have it on at work today and looks like there’s been some really interesting stuff on the schedule.  Oscar Terol walked around the most amazing collection and…I spotted a vp!!

20201017_145324

JR
                    Participant
                      @jfr1

And I’d never seen Kinetics stop motion vid of Punchy being unpopulated/repopulated.  Hope this is available to re-watch.

And I need to make one of these – –

20201017_154630

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?