vp 995 stutter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    roccodimarco
    Participant
      @roccodimarco

I have asked this on the vpforums and I never get much help, so excuse me if you have seen this thread from me before on the other site.  With that out of the way, I’m stumped.  My VPX runs fine, no stutter, lag, no nothing (except fish tales started acting up out of no where).  However; my vp9 continues to stutter!  About a year ago, I did a fresh re install.  I mean deleted everything and started from scratch.  Before I did this, I had no stutters at all on VP9.  Now with the fresh restart, I cant seem to run any vp9 table without a slight stutter.  This isnt a major problem since the majority of the tables I play are vpx, but games like banzai run, which I play very often tend to stutter when the flashers are going off.  For example, I will get a stutter when I go around the lap ramp and the ball goes across the playfield. It drives me crazy, because I will be having a great game and this slight stutter throws me off my game.

Like I said, my vpx has no problems and I run everything pretty much at max, besides playfield and ball reflections because that will stutter my system.  Can someone share their setting for their vp995 that doesnt have stutter? I have tried a lot of different things, but no luck yet, and it was so long ago that I set up vp995 that I cant remember how I had it setup previously.  Sorry about a vp995 topic, but I just want to be able to play Banzai Run stutter free!
      My specs:

Intel r core i3-3225 cpu @3.30 ghz Ram 8gb 64 bit os Geo force  gtx 1050 video card

rothbauerw
        @rothbauerw
        ModeratorContributorMembervip

Easy solution, download acronovum’s vpx fss banzai run. It’s an awesome table!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

roccodimarco
        Participant
          @roccodimarco

I have tried to play it and I havent been able to get it to work correctly in my cab.  Plus I like the whole playfield visual.  Can someone share a picture of the table on their cab?

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

It’s not “perfect” in cab but until vp supports 2 monitors this is just fine for me

A1C1231E-74D5-4FB8-83BE-FFA24629B404

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

roccodimarco
            Participant
              @roccodimarco

Can you share your settings?  This looks miles better than what I came up with!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?