This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nemo 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Dipkid 
    Participant

Hey guys! My first post here, so first of all a big thank you to you all for assets, guides, tips etc!

So this is my DIY frankensteined 32″ VP cab. (Iv built a couple of MAME cabs, but this is my first time messing with VP.)

The cabs made of Valchromat 12mm wood, whick I drew in Ilustrator and cutted with a CNC.

It houses a 32″ fhd Samsung tv for playfield, a imac 21,5″ as the backbox/computer-brain (bootcamp win 10)

All buttons wired to a Zero Delay  Usb PCB. Most of the buttons I hade laying around, some I got from a Bingomachine mechanic at work :)

Some random RGB lights here and there, & the legs are from Ikea (Im swedish after all).

Most of the vinyl layout are from Iron Maidens Legacy Of The Best promo material, that I messed with in Photoshop.

As of now Im running PinballX, VPX DirectB2S tables, MAME and Pinball FX3.  Thanks for looking!

(Its still a WIP, I want to switch out the backbox, have a dedicated good PC built in and maybe put in a third screen for DMD)

IMG_20190609_193733 IMG_20190608_171151 IMG_20190608_212029

Oldschool4 
    Participant

Awesome Decals. :good:

Dipkid 
    Participant

Added a (diy ghetto) topper, chromelists, new launcher art and a acrylic playfield glass printed with dot raster to hide the tv-bezel.

topper  chrome-list  eddie-launcherdot-raster-glass

Nemo 
    Participant

Dang ! That’s one cool looking pin man, well done  :good:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account