This topic contains 84 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  randr 3 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Its now on app store so if your IOS user here is a link

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?ls=1&mt=8

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@theloafer

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

The Loafer 
    Participant

Looks good so far, testing!!

marie 
    Participant

Just got it👍 nice work!

And posting with the Apple app!

As someone mentioned for the Android app, I also needed to log on an extra time to like or post.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@marie

yeah I need to fix the extra login issue not sure why that is happening. Will be improving a lot with next update! I call this really a proof of concept version 😀

dont forget to check “remember me” when logging in

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  randr.
     The Loafer 
    Participant

Damn it man, I really, really, REALLY love the push notification for downloads.  That’s just awesome, thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I disabled chat if your in app as the menu was in the way. Once I get messages working properly it really won’t be needed anyways.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Between google and apple there is 230 app installs!

Its going to take time to get the app working how i want but its a nice way to view current posts :good:

Thank you to everyone currently testing it out

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

You’re thanking us ? We should be thanking you ! Useful already !

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

You’re thanking us ? We should be thanking you ! Useful already !

Not a great app yet but it will be :good:

The hard part of getting it in app stores almost killed me so now i just need to improve it and that might finish me off :wacko:

Thalamus 

Understandable – but, well, I think you should change that tag line of your to … something related to this app development.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Tag line? you mean the forum signature thing?

Thalamus 

Yes. That’s what you’re playing around with currently isn’t it ? And, it would be a great way for you to get the word out with too. Even the leechers can’t miss it. B-)

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Using the android app, there are two things that are bugging me.

1.  if I am reading a thread, the built in back button takes me back to the home page as opposed to the topic list where i came from, the system back button takes me out of the app entirely.
    2. I really need a dark theme, all this white is awfully bright, especially when reading in the dark.  I like tapatalks dark theme (see below).  this is obviously not as important as #1.

that being said I am liking the app, the forum activity listing is great.

thanks, and happy holidays

tapatalkDark

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I’m working on updating the app and will get those changes added. I find myself using it all the time for pm’s and I use the site activity the most that way I can check new users profiles easier or see other activity on site but for sure will be improving it very soon! Still trying to get automatic push notifications working for more things like subscribed replies and the pm push actually opening the pm or a push on “thanks” and “likes” or even birthday pushes 😛but I think it’s a good start for first attempt

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@borgdog i played a bit with night day slider on footer right side above most popular downloads. No idea if it works but can you test it?

This currently is for full website but just testing idea out you may need to log out to change night/day or clear cache? not sure

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

I see the switch, but can’t get it to do anything. cleared cache, logout, login, clear cache again…

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Try switching it when your logged out maybe

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@borgdog I think i have it working for full html site try it now.
    Also change editor to “text” tab so it is not white…sorta works so i think i can do same thing in app :wacko: not sure but just playing with it for now

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

posted on other thread, looks great.  also the drop down menus at the top are all transparent and had to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account