VPinball app!

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    themotherbrain
    Participant
      @themotherbrain

Hey randr! I just got around to installing the app on my galaxy s10 and it’s pretty sweet! I have one little thing to figure out. I was trying to post I’m a support topic and its saying I need to login to post, when I am already logged in. Do I need to do something in my end that I’m missing? Thanks in advance!

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

@themotherbrain you need to also log into forums you will see link on every post to log in to “like” just use that to log in as well. Working on getting one login to work for everything but have not got to it just yet

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

themotherbrain
        Participant
          @themotherbrain

Ok great! No problem! Thanks man! Great app.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Keep in mind it’s mostly for notifications at this time. I will continue to make actual app better but main reason for app was for push alerts

for IOS and Android

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Trying to get attachments working in “messages” so you may see some offline pages in app while i break stuff

for IOS and Android

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Submitted an update to apple app store fixing issue with iPhone xs and i think i optimized the build so should load much faster! if it actually does load faster i will apply same optimizations to android devices in google play store

Look for 1.02 update in app store on your apple device soon as apple approves it :good:

for IOS and Android

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

App update was accepted so look for it in your apple app store! If you have an iPhone XS please let me know if it fixes the size issue. May take a bit to show up on your device as an update but it should eventually show up:good:

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                  Participant
                    @borgdog
                    MemberContributorvip

Just got the Android update, loads much faster, and so do the pages. Thanks.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

I’m getting strange flashing while typing a pm…(iPhone) but I wonder if android will now stack push notifications rather then just save last one?

for IOS and Android

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Had to update apple app again as I messed up the icons so please install 1.03 when you see that update in apple store. I see I messed up loading image but will leave it be for now?

also when you are in a pm from bottom menu message icon you should now see insert image camera icon! That’s a new feature…

you can also now edit your profile including avatar from the app.

Just some of the changes I thought I would point out…

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                        Participant
                          @theloafer

So far so good, no iPhone Xs MAX issues

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Noticed last couple of days Pm’s, new uploads etc not opening url links in app properly.. VERY strange! i made some adjustments so let me know if Pm’s are still not opening to the pm url or thanks, likes or whatever are not opening to the post. i think i got it working again but not 100% sure

for IOS and Android

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Made some small tweaks to post/blog/projects/wiki comments push and new publishing push so the notification should have much more information in it like who commented on what post rather then  “new comment view on vpinball app”

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Updated app to version 1.0.4 new build is much smaller and I removed camera upload option in hopes it fixes the push notifications not opening properly to permalinks randomly! Google App Store should be available first and apple will take a day or 2 to be a available.

almost 2000 total app installs so far and I’d say that’s impressive! Many more android users then apple users which surprises me!

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

Hah. Doens’t surprise me a bit. Only one apple product in this house and that did the wife who has no clues on how a computer works bought herself :whistle:

But, I must admit. I’ve seldom had to support her – except changing HD to SSD and more memory, and update OS. ;-)

freneticamnesic
                                    @freneticamnesic
                                    vipModeratorMember

VPinball 2.0 has been updated to 1.0.4

Makes sense

Thanks @randr

Punch it!

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

@freneticamnesic i submitted a new title for app that was messed up from day one on google but hope they allow name change

for IOS and Android

Jesperpark
                                      Participant
                                        @jesperpark

Well a very early version the the vpinball logo was very small, then updated and the logo got HUGE, now it’s just right.  So it must mean the app is perfect now  :rose:

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

@jesperpark yeah you wouldn’t think that would be so difficult but in emulator for app it don’t show loading screen so I was always guessing but I think it’s good now.

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Seems this latest app update fixed push notifications opening up correctly. Anyone seeing differently?

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 263 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?