VPinball app!

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    Jesperpark
    Participant
      @jesperpark

Android  @randr

Jesperpark
      Participant
        @jesperpark

Also received the push for the mention

1 user thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Added recaptcha(visible and invisible) to most pages BUT login so app can login so hope this will stop spam getting in for now! BUT i cannot say for sure until we test it for a few days and if one gets in then i know it dont work. Sorry but only thing i can think of to try. Apple users will need to wait until after Dec 27th to update app for push fix(fingers crossed) apple wont allow any new app submissions from Dec 23rd-27th so look for app update soon if you use apple. Android users will see another update that i hope will fix login and allow a single login for app and forums finally! hope it works!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

JR
          randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

IOS app update is live!

you must delete old app and then download new version to get new push certificates and then push notifications will work again for another year

for IOS and Android

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

disabled Folders option in PM’s not sure if anyone even used it or not but testing things for app and think this maybe issue with push notifications failing for messages…. just testing so will only disable for a bit

for IOS and Android

Badazzwi
              Participant
                @badazzwi

Having an issue with the app. I’m logged in but when I go to the forums it says I’m not.  Tried clearing the catch and reinstalling but no go. If I hit the click here to login to like a post it just brings me to the landing page.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

@badazzwi android or iOS? If android what os version? When you reinstalled make sure you completely uninstalled first then install.

for IOS and Android

Badazzwi
                  Participant
                    @badazzwi

I’m on android 9. I’ve tried all kinds of stuff. I use the app daily and never had any issues. Wierd.

Rajo Joey
                    Participant
                      @joey2001

I’m on android 9. I’ve tried all kinds of stuff. I use the app daily and never had any issues. Wierd.

Yes, I have the same problem. I’m also on Android 9. I see my profile, but have to log in for likes or postings.

When I try to log in, I’m on the landing page and there is no field for log in. And I see html-codes. So this site was not display correct.

I delete all data of the app, install new, nothing changed. It’s impossible to log in.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

@joey2001 I have a beta build of app please try this but make sure you do a clean install removing old first.

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Rajo Joey
                        Participant
                          @joey2001

@randr

In the new app the login works. ?

The html-code is also there on the landing page.

And if I write something and click on submit, I jump to the first site of the thread and my posting isn’t posted.

A quote-button is missing.

Problems of the beta-status?

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

@joey2001 Well its been a beta project for me for a while. If you can log out of app and log back in see if some of the issues you mentioned are fixed. If you would please provide some feedback of the test app like improved speed over old app? are notifications for messages working or not? this beta app is totally different build and should be if anything faster.

for IOS and Android

zimbakin
                            Participant
                              @zimbakin

Hey Randr. When I log in via the IOS app, it won’t let me post with the message “you need to log in…. in order to post” even though I logged in. I’ve downloaded the  app a few times however I can’t get it to work. No dramas though, the website works just fine.

Interesting side note, Apple auto corrects Randr to “randy”. You may want to fix that first.

Never take advice from me,
                              you'll end up drunk.

zimbakin
                              Participant
                                @zimbakin

Ok, interesting… I clicked login via a different link for the second time and now I can post within the app. Minor glitch, it works!!!
                                However Apple’s autocorrect is still way off the mark… I’m guessing LOL

Never take advice from me,
                                you'll end up drunk.

Rajo Joey
                                Participant
                                  @joey2001

@joey2001 Well its been a beta project for me for a while. If you can log out of app and log back in see if some of the issues you mentioned are fixed. If you would please provide some feedback of the test app like improved speed over old app? are notifications for messages working or not? this beta app is totally different build and should be if anything faster.

I log out and in, but I can’t post something or give likes.

The new app is faster than the old version.

Push notifications I don’t get for a long time with the old app

Badazzwi
                                  Participant
                                    @badazzwi

I tried the beta app and same issues for me. I am unable to post or like.

I actually was getting push notifications for a short time with the old app until this issue arised.

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

@badazzwi You certain you logged into app from left menu all the way at bottom that should log you in to everything now

for IOS and Android

Badazzwi
                                      Participant
                                        @badazzwi

Yep logged in that very way. Tried a couple times. I hit like and it pops up you do not have permission to unlike. Tried to post but it doesn’t show after submitting.

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

@badazzwi or anyone testing beta app… if you log out of app, then choose forums it should force you to login…your now logged into forums then login to app. Stupid I know but at least you can test the rest of the beta app then

for IOS and Android

Badazzwi
                                          Participant
                                            @badazzwi

That seems to have done the trick. Thank you randr for everything you do.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 263 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?