VPX Documentation Platform

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scottywic
    Participant
      @scottywic

Hi all I wanted to let you know I am beginning an effort to make documentation for coders using vpx and creating original tables.

I feel VPX has long needed usable documentation and I’m going to attempt to solve it.

If you’d like to help me in this effort let me know. Otherwise you can see where I’m at by visiting the link below. Pardon the dust while I work through formatting (the VPX Documentation section is pretty messy as is.)

https://docs.orbitalpin.com/global

Thanks all,

ScottyWic

p.s. yes I’m working on Harry still, but I’m currently out of town and can’t code on it so I’m working on this currently.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      fastdraw
      Participant
        @fastdraw

super. :good:

in .chm also integrate at vpx ? like that of fP (tip top). and also with lines of code as an example. because vpx reference it’s not clear at all

and also  little script for multiball and add-a-ball …possible with little table basic , because I still have too much or not enough balls.
        it is very frustrating. I will be able to finish my tables….))).

and the YT tutorial, too much blah, I do not understand English. a simple vpx tutorial is more efficient

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Just out of curiosity. Harry Potter. If feels, except, maybe only to me – too long video sequences that I don’t know how to abort like a very good construed game. Has deep rules sets that currently isn’t implemented. Care to tell us of the current status and possible future ? I’m not very active on FB and don’t have any plans on becoming.

Scottywic
          Participant
            @scottywic

HP, it has been my busy season so i haven’t had any time. But i am adding in new light sequences, skippable videos, a video mode, a potion mystery, wizard mode, and a bunch of other goodies. But yeah it’s been forever but it’s not dead, just my time hasn’t been available.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

:good:

Scottywic
              Participant
                @scottywic

first round of vpx documentation done

https://docs.orbitalpin.com/welcome

6 users thanked author for this post.
                makmak
                Participant
                  @makmak

I am using your documetation excessively for my original table already – just figured out the lighting sequence stuff  ;-) – many thanks for sharing your work!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?