VPX Nudging help

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Delage
    Participant
      @patrickfx

OK, I don’t want to hijack this thread but if it help ! For me in particular, the nudging doesn’t work at all with all vpx table. Even with the AFM which seem to be a good table for testing. I change the x and y to something around 1000 and deadzone to 5. When I move cab, I see my accelerometer virtuapin controller light up and detect movement but the ball do nothing. When I press key which I define for left and right nudging, the ball move. So, maybe my problem is worst then umpa, mine nothing work. But in vp9, everything work!

OK, I will respond to myself.  I fin d my problem and maybe it could help other like me.  I was thinking the option Enable analog nudge was not for digital nudging like virtuapin v2.  I was fault, when I check this option, the nudging starting to work.  Now I will follow this thread for exact setting for th must realistic possible.

Thanks to me :)

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

Jesperpark
      Participant
        @jesperpark

Just for extra data, I use Zeb’s plunger and use the settings which might even be default Xmax 100 XGain 150% YMax 100 y gain 150% Deadzone = 5% Checked mark in box = Enable Analog Nudge which i know for Zebs is important Tilt sensitivity = 800 but i can never make mine tilt For attack from mars (Groni’s version) I can easily shake the ship, also when i cradle a ball on the flipper can make it move with nudge. However hitting my other flipper when cradling will not move the ball. My nudge module is on the bottom of my cab about 12″ from the very front.

Sorry I should of highlighted what I was trying to point out as well = Enable Analog Nudge

But hey thanks to you :good:

Umpa
        Participant
          @umpa

thanks glad to see im not the only one with same issue. I also have a zebs and as Jesper and others have stated can get nudge to working however flipper solenoids firing effects balls and if dead zone is turned up then there is no nudging unless you move the whole machine! I have moved the sensor all over the cab with no difference in behavior.

Dr.Tom
          Participant
            @crile1
            MemberContributor

This thread gave me inspiration to try again.  Well, once again I give up with frustration.  Oh well.  Here’s looking at you VP11! :wacko:

Umpa
            Participant
              @umpa

This thread gave me inspiration to try again.  Well, once again I give up with frustration.  Oh well.  Here’s looking at you VP11! :wacko:

yep im with ya!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?