VPX Surround Sound (PMD MkII)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RustyCardores
      @rustycardores
      MemberModerator

Now that VPX (beta) supports Surround Sound, I thought I would post a couple of diagrams to help people get their head around how it can be used for PMD (Poor Man’s DOF Tactile Feedback)

Before I do that however, I want to make a big “Thank You” shoutout to DJRobX and Toxie for their effort in adding this to VPX.  IMO opinion this is a game changer for VPX, as surround (where sound and vibes are located in the correct table position) is simply amazing.

Now the diagrams….

1 user thanked author for this post.
      -=Dozer=-
      Participant
        @dozer

Indy 500 has been coded for 7.1

RustyCardores
          @rustycardores
          MemberModerator

Indy 500 has been coded for 7.1

Sweet! Will check it out. :)

RustyCardores
            @rustycardores
            MemberModerator

This is what I like to see Dozer.  I can’t wait for all new tables to be coded ready for 7.1 :)

“This table will need the latest VPX beta as it has been coded for 7.1 surround sound support implemented recently by DJRob.   Every object on the  game that emits sound is positional in the 7.1 surround space and on my dev PC it sounds freaking amazing. The bumpers sit just right of center channel, the flippers and slings etc sit in the rear channels (front of cab), every rubber emits sounds from it’s position in the sound field – it’s really very cool.” – Dozer, Indy 500

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?