VPX tables/ROMs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ozg
    Participant
      @netweight

Audio levels not saving in ROMs for VPX 10.2.1 on table exit (every table). Everytime I open a table, I have to go into the ROM and turn the volume back up. Any simple answer?

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

I know in vp mame setup you have a option to save nvram should be checked. But probably your not running vpinmame.exe as admin or the .dll is blocked. Check that could be option just not checked in setup too

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

ozg
        Participant
          @netweight

I know in vp mame setup you have a option to save nvram should be checked. But probably your not running vpinmame.exe as admin or the .dll is blocked. Check that could be option just not checked in setup too

I should know better. I thought that I ran everything as admin when I reinstalled everything. I ran all the other executables, PM5 etc. and even ran VPX 10 as admin. But when I installed 10.2.1 the other day I didn’t check the box, even though I remember running it as admin. But thanks for kicking me, that fixed the issue. Now to my next stupid question, do you like my profile photo and cover? (LOL you better not say no or you get 50 years bad luck)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?