VR Room Avengers (Pro), The (Stern 2012)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pgheyd
    Participant
      @pgheyd

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=219444

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by 32assassin (Thanks for the permission to mod!), Fren, and GtxJoe.   I like this table, and was surprised it wasn’t done in VR already. So, I decided to do the VR conversions, and did a few lighting changes to get it to look good in VR. Sixtoe provided a once over and did a couple additional lighting and timer tweaks.

Once again, I changed the typical minimal room slightly to have a wood floor, and a slightly different wall… which gives an appearance of lighting from the pinball machine casting on the wall.  You can change back to the original walls and floor in the options section of the script.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to 32assassin and Sixtoe!

clownnut
      Participant
        @clownnut

i cant get it to work. i got locating pinballs error or loki error. how do i resolve those issue?

Arcade ^ Vpin

pgheyd
        Participant
          @pgheyd

Not sure.  But I would suggest delete the nvram file, and restart the table.  It will create a new nvram file.   C:\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME\nvram\avs_170c.nv

If that doesn’t work, there’s a thread on the original 32assassin table here:  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/avengers-pro-the-stern-2012/page/2/   They talk about the correct ROM.

One of those two solutions is like the culprit.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Wrath2000
          Participant
            @wrath2000

Great job. One  problem I have is that I can see through the speakers on each side, it’s just a transparent mesh.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?