Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sixtoe
    Participant
    @kiella

A minimal VR room for Arconovums fantastic FSS version of Banzai Run by Williams.

This table is great fun and really shows off visual pinball in VR, they'll probably be another version coming along to fix some of the more complex issues (it a very *very* complicated table, the work Arconovum has done is fantastic) but I wanted to get this table out to play :)

VR Conversion by Sixtoe, DJRobX and Walter Whitmer

New playfield by Ebislit.

Enjoy!

sharkus
    Participant
    @sharkus

Sweet!  I’ve been hoping this one would get a VR conversion.  Thanks Sixtoe!

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Yeeeeessss! Arconovum made a super solid start. Thanks for bringing this classic over the finish line, team!

arconovum
    Participant
    @nicholaschristopher
    MemberContributor

Wow you got it to work!!!! very cool indeed.. bravo sixtoe, DJRobX  and Walter.

BazzaLB
    Participant
    @bazzalb

Sixtoe.. You my friend are a legend! Along with everyone else involved in this VR version of this unique table.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 2 hours ago by BazzaLB.
    iaakki
    Participant
    @iaakki

Wow! Can’t wait to try this out!

Rajo Joey
    Participant
    @joey2001

At the end it’s there. Long awaited. Thanks for giving us this great table in VR. :yahoo:

dielated
    Participant
    @dielated

Looks amazing – but is there anyway to play this table on a cab setup with going VR or FSS?

Sixtoe
    Participant
    @kiella

Looks amazing – but is there anyway to play this table on a cab setup with going VR or FSS?

Nope, by it’s nature it just wouldn’t work as VPX would need to support twin screens which it doesn’t, and besides most backglass screens are vertically small and banzai has a high backbox, but if you wanted a squished version I suppose in theory you could extend your desktop up onto the backglass monitor and have some weird macro to do that if you launch the table…

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW