VR Room Cirqus Voltaire (Bally 1997)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sixtoe
    Participant
      @kiella

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-cirqus-voltaire-bally-1997-2/

A minimal VR Room for Knorr’s superb version of Cirqus Voltaire from Bally.

This is one of my favourite tables, and this one has had the appropriate amount of love lavished upon it! This update includes the normal minimal VR cabinet and room but also a fully working physics driven backbox thanks to Rothbauerw, and he’s also added his physics to the table.

In addition this has had numerous VR table enhancements (such as added depth) and quite a lof of fixes, this is due to how the table is built and it needed a fair bit of tweaking to remove all the glitches which appear just in VR (specifically, VPVR does not like 2 primitives sharing exactly the same space, and it causes flashing, flickering and black lines to appear).

Note: This table can be *very* performance intensive, be warned!

Enjoy!

Original Table Link;
      https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/cirqus-voltaire-bally-1997/

dielated
      Participant
        @dielated

I haven’t tried but is it possible to turn off VR in the settings and play on a normal cab? Would like to try the new physics but not a VR guy…

rothbauerw
          @rothbauerw
          ModeratorContributorMembervip

I haven’t tried but is it possible to turn off VR in the settings and play on a normal cab? Would like to try the new physics but not a VR guy…

Short answer. Yes.  You don’t really need to even turn off the VR room.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

3 users thanked author for this post.
          freetz
          Participant
            @freetz

dude its friday thanks for freakin 2 tables , already got a beer and go !

The Loafer
            Participant
              @theloafer

So excited to give this a try. Knorr did an amazing job but If I recall he built this for his kids so the difficulty was on the easy side so playing with Roth physics should be nice to experience the different interpretation.  Thanks Sixtoe for the conversion

dielated
              Participant
                @dielated

Gave ‘er a try; it is quite awesome to play this table with the improved flipper dexterity and a nice strong backhand! I see now that the VR implementation must lead to small visual issues for cabinet play so this won’t be a permanent fixture on my cabinet, but still great fun to play! Thanks guys!

Sixtoe
                Participant
                  @kiella

Gave ‘er a try; it is quite awesome to play this table with the improved flipper dexterity and a nice strong backhand! I see now that the VR implementation must lead to small visual issues for cabinet play so this won’t be a permanent fixture on my cabinet, but still great fun to play! Thanks guys!

Did you check the script?

bb
                  Participant
                    @delt31

Six – thank you SO much for doing these. they are perfect.  Awesome job with the minimal background.  Please keep them coming.

dielated
                    Participant
                      @dielated

I did, just turned off the VR room.. just looks like the light cast from the 3 yellow flashers is cut off at the top

Sixtoe
                      Participant
                        @kiella

OK, ta, handy to know what the issue was :)

Rajo Joey
                        Participant
                          @joey2001

Another great VR-table. Thanks for your work. :yahoo: :heart:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?