VR ROOM Cirqus Voltaire (Bally 1997)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Arvid
    Participant
      @arvid84

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=185465

This is a VR Room for Knorr’s magnificant Cirqus Voltaire table.

Credits go to Knorr, Clark Kent, Randr, and Dark for bringing us this incredible table.

Features
      You can enable/disable the VR Room with left/right MagnaSave.

Pro-tip for Oculus users
      This table needs a powerful machine to run smoothly in VR. If you noticed stuttering behavior, you can disable Asynchronous SpaceWarp in the Oculus Tray Tool.

Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      forbeatn
      Participant
        @forbeatn

Thank you for bringing this table version to VR ROOM.  :yahoo:

The psysics on this beautiful table are one of the best for me. ball feels heavy and flippers strong and fast. i love how the table plays in VR.

performance is very good for me with smooth and stable 90 fps.

Specs: I5 2500K@4,5Ghz , RTX2070 , VR Headset: HP Reverb @4K native + 1,25 ingame SS

Ben Logan2
        Participant
          @benlogan2

Arvid, let’s review your Cirqus ability. And the judges score…

10, 10, 10!

Rajo Joey
          Participant
            @joey2001

?Thanks for another great VR-table and the VR-room. Love it. ?

Shinra33
            Participant
              @shinra33

I have problems starting it, the DMD shows for ~1sec and then VP closes completely. Does anybody know why this could happen? It happens with the VR Room and the normal version, with VPVR.0.6 and VPVR.0.7.

Thanks!

Wrath2000
              Participant
                @wrath2000

Awesome table thanks, seems to be hard on performance when lights flash at the start even on my RTX 2070Super

Sixtoe
                Participant
                  @kiella

Awesome table thanks, seems to be hard on performance when lights flash at the start even on my RTX 2070Super

I hate to hijack another tables thread, but you might want to try my updated version, it had to be taken apart and had some significant changes and optimisations put in by rothbauerw and myself (because it really needed it) and has a fully integrated and working backglass;

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-cirqus-voltaire-bally-1997-2/

Wrath2000
                  Participant
                    @wrath2000

I hate to hijack another tables thread, but you might want to try my updated version, it had to be taken apart and had some significant changes and optimisations put in by rothbauerw and myself (because it really needed it) and has a fully integrated and working backglass;

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-cirqus-voltaire-bally-1997-2/

That’s the one I’m using actually, posted this in the wrong table, seems to slow down at certain points, like lags. Edit, seem to be the screen space reflection options because the none VR version does it as well, just leaving ball reflection on the playfield seems to solve it

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Wrath2000.
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?