VR ROOM Diner

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-diner/

VR version of the incredible Diner.

I love system11 pinball machines.  This table deserves a TLC VR Room and I build an arcade room from scratch and included many of my VR pin projects. Despite the many object this plays fantastic in VR. Flupper did an outstanding job on this build and it looks and feel totally awesome.

I hope you like all the eye candy in this VR release of Diner and the neon I included ;).

Credits go to:

– Flupper for his incredible table

– 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and for inspiring me to start VR conversions

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball!

Ben Logan2
      Participant
        @benlogan2

Order up! I own the real machine, but I think I’m even more excited to play this version once my new gaming PC arrives in ten days (thanks to my wife who surprised me). Thanks so much, Senseless, 3rdaxis and Flupper!

senseless
        Participant
          @senseless

thanks to my wife who surprised me

Lucky you :)! Nothing beats a new gaming PC!

senseless
          Participant
            @senseless

Ok guys, thanks to  DJrobX and Blindpeser we now have a Diner that does not need the external dmd to display the scoring :). Also there is permission from arconovum  to use his sys11 flasher display solution. So good news for future table releases that do not have a dot matrix display ;).

tenhaken
            Participant
              @tenhaken

Thanks to all involved for the flasher option and for you senseless for retrofitting a prior release! Until VPX VR upgrade is available to integrate db2s this is imperative. Thanks again!

senseless
              Participant
                @senseless

Haha I wouldn’t say imperative but a very nice way to also get them running without the need to first run an external dmd ;).

Jerware
                Participant
                  @jerware

Awesome update! Does that mean it’s possible to perform the same magic on Taxi?

senseless
                  Participant
                    @senseless

I need to figure this out a bit more. I think Taxi, Cyclone and Funhouse can be done with similar Diner code, but I probably need some help :).

I’m working on Dr Dude and here it seems a bit more tricky (for me). Hope to get more insight in a few days.

Blindpeser
                    Participant
                      @blindpeser

I bet it will be there soon @Jeremy.

Rawd
                      Participant
                        @rawd

Excellent VR setting.   Table looks and plays great in VR.   I dropped the flipper height from Z-20 to Z-5 as they seem like they are too high up.   Thank you for this VR room/table.

Rawd
                        Participant
                          @rawd

This is the table that I keep going back to in VR.  It just looks and plays so damn nice!

So, I just discovered tonight, that you can use the magnasave buttons to adjust the ambient lighting.  wow.

sharkus
                          Participant
                            @sharkus

Awesome table.  I noticed that the flippers seem to be floating a bit too high above the playfield.  Probably only noticeable in VR.  This can be tweaked by changing the ‘Z’ values of the ‘batright’ and ‘batleft’ objects from the table default of 20 to somewhere closer to 0.  Here’s a before and after comparison.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?