VR ROOM Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-freddy-a-nightmare-on-elm-street/

Finally got my Rift repaired :)! Wanted to get back into the saddle with a personal favourite…. Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street by Gottlieb.

Released in 1994,  loved and hated by many :). As a big horror fan this is a great table for me. The VR Room hosts the latest release from Dark. A nice piece of art! All credits for this great table go to him and all the guys who contributed.

Credits go to:

– Dark for his incredible mod (v2.0) and jipeji16 as original table author

– DJrobx for his contributions

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball!

Dark
        @dark
        vipMemberContributor

Please add jipeji16 as original table author, I only modded his version I don’t deserve sole credit, DJrobx was also a contributor.

Thanks

Looks good from the screen grab, Freddy looks nice and 3D….I’ve gotta hop on the VR bandwagon sooner or later.

3dcreation

Rawd
        Participant
          @rawd

Thanks Senseless.  Nice to see you back!

senseless
          Participant
            @senseless

Please add jipeji16 as original table author, I only modded his version I don’t deserve sole credit, DJrobx was also a contributor.

Done :).

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Ben Logan2
            Participant
              @benlogan2

Thanks so much, senseless. Downloading now. I’ll report back. ;D

Karlor
              Participant
                @karlor

YYEES one of my very favorites and it looks awesome in full VR thank you!

Anyone able to get the PUPs to work?

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/freddy-a-nightmare-vpx-pup/

Karlor
                Participant
                  @karlor

UPDATE:

I have PUPs installed and working on a variety of other tables and the only thing I can think of is maybe the backglass for this table is missing some setting.. maybe named differently or maybe set to always on top or something similar?…

I don’t know really how VPVR recognizes certain elements and then orients them in VR.. but I have a feeling thats whats going on with the PUP pack for this table. It doesn’t show up in VR on the backglass like the others do because VPVR cant find the back box or backglass to place the captured PUP playback..

Also I have tried a few different things and I cant get the glove to swing and the claw on the bottom.. I looked in the script but couldn’t make sense of it(over my head)..

Karlor
                  Participant
                    @karlor

Still cant figure out PUPs with this table but I figured out my “Claw” issues, I just had some weird custom key configs once I got rid of those bingo back to normal.

Also just “made” some Side Blades for Freddy, check link for more info:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=45945#entry467276

FREE TO USE JUST GIVE CREDIT

LOVE THIS TABLE!

Karlor
                    Participant
                      @karlor

Has anyone done a colorized DMD for this table?

senseless
                      Participant
                        @senseless

Sorry for the late reply, haven’t been very active in the (vr) virtual pinball scene lately. Too busy with retro gaming ;).

If you want to use pup you need to change the name of the backglass and probably need to do something with the dmd itself. Start by renaming the current backglass image (select Primary_backglass primitive) and rename the image used to backglassimage. When you enable Capture Backglass/PUI and your PUP screens are configured correctly it should work.

Good luck :). PS nice blades.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?