VR ROOM Gorgar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=167906

VR version of the incredible Gorgar by fuzzel.

Gorgar is a very unique table. ‘Gorgar’ was the first talking pinball machine commercially released and has a vocabulary of seven words. ‘Gorgar’ also has a heart beat sound that speeds up during longer game play.

They also made a promotional record which was quite unique. For the ones interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgJEtDTc9d8

Fuzzel did an amazing job creating this table in vpx. Please enjoy the VR ROOM version of this cool table! I created a custom backglass to accomodate the scoring for this table. This requires the EXTERNAL DMD option.

Credits go to:

– fuzzel for his incredible table (v1.0.3)

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Ben Logan2
      Participant
        @benlogan2

Thanks, senseless! Will try it tonight. :D

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

Nice! Looking forward to trying this out later today!

Rajo Joey
          Participant
            @joey2001

Doesn’t work for me with my Quest. The table starts, but without DMD.
            This problem I have with all tables. Freezy works with normal VPX without problems.
            I read your the tipps, first play without external, then exit, set external and play.
            But then VPVR crash.

And some other problem: At first start I can play Gorgar without DMD. The next starts, the table plays, but there is no reaction at the bumpers or the rubbers. The ball falls like a stone. Targets and other things work. :wacko:

senseless
            Participant
              @senseless

Hmm no clue why this happens. I have no Quest so I cannot help you with your specific goggle. In the VR Pinball – Virtual Reality Pinball group on Facebook we have members who do have a Quest. I suggest to contact Wilson to see if there is something specific in the way he uses the Quest.

The tip I gave works 100% for me and also confirmed by others. Are you by any chance running the latest vpvr version? I know this one is not working correctly, which could cause this?

Rawd
              Participant
                @rawd

Thanks!

studlygoorite
                Participant
                  @studlygoorite

You were not kidding when you said that VR is the future of VP, table is awesome, thanks for sharing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?