VR Room Guns N Roses Minimal (Data East 1994)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sixtoe
    Participant
      @kiella

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-guns-n-roses-minimal-data-east-1994/

A minimal VR Room for Guns N Roses by Data East. Original VP version by JP Salas, VPX version by Team PP, 4k mod by Sheltemke.

VR Conversion by Sixtoe.
      This one did not want to play nice at all, it did not look right in VR at all so ended up needed a fair bit of work, for example the entire apron / front of the playfield had to be remade and raised.

This is not to take away from the original authors work at all, I am well aware the fact VR even works at all in VPX is a miracle and until recently no table was even tested or even expected to be seen from every angle (or even in 3D!).

Enjoy!

freetz
      Participant
        @freetz

Sixtoe u r pushing VR hard thank you for your time !

senseless
        Participant
          @senseless

Awesome work on this table! Looks stunning and plays great.

Rajo Joey
          Participant
            @joey2001

Thanks for the update. :good:

Scotty VH
              @scottt
              ModeratorMember

Awesome work sixtoe, and also to the original authors.  I’m on version 1.1, and ball got stuck behind the rubber on the left sling, and got there from the inline.

Sixtoe
              Participant
                @kiella

Thanks Scotty. There’s a fine line between converting the table and re-writing it, this one needed *loads* of work to get into an state where VR looked good, and I had to rebuild a lot of the front end, although I don’t remember touching the slings (apart from the lighting) I’m not surprised tbh, if I get a chance I’ll have a quick look at it.

Scotty VH
                  @scottt
                  ModeratorMember

Sounds awesome.  I’m new to VR so haven’t figured out how to take screenshots yet, but I’ll see if I can figure that out so that I can be more descriptive.  Again, great work and super fun!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?