Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Arvid
    Participant
    @arvid84

This is a new VR Room for Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure by Tom Tower and Ninuzzu (Bigus Mod).

Story After days of digging in the Egyptian desert, you finally found and entered the long lost Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Many riddles and booby traps let you to the Chamber of Destiny where you find the artifact that you feel belongs in a museum: a pristine, untouched 24K gold edition of the classic Williams table 'Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure'. Now your biggest challenge is to play the game and get the High Score. If you fail to do so the temple will collapse and you will be trapped forever. Luckily, an old friend is around to guide you...

Features - You can use Left/Right Magnasave to enable/disable the glass reflection on the table. - Also, check the script for additional cosmetic options.

Credits - Tom Tower and Ninuzzu for their amazingly detailed table - Bigus for the wonderful mod - Rawd for mentoring me on the mysterious ways the VPX editor works, letting me use his table reflection and hinges and helping with the button animations, lights, and textures.

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Thanks, Arvid. Will check it out!

Rawd
    Participant
    @rawd

Thank you Arvid.  Very nicely put together cabinet.   Amazing high definition cabinet artwork.   I love the gun and the theme.  Nice work!

Rajo Joey
    Participant
    @joey2001

Thanks for the nice VR-room. :good:

Legolas24
    Participant
    @floy

It is really well made, wonderful. It gives me a problem when a ball locked, it does not drop any and it can no longer be played. Has anyone happened to it?

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Really nice room, Arvid. Super immersive and lots of depth. Great topper. Table looks really clear and well rendered in your beautiful environment.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Ben Logan2.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Ben Logan2.
    Rawnei
    Participant
    @rawn303

Loving it Arvid! Used Indy as a benchmark table when fixing anti-aliasing for VR, coming soon! :)

Forteg
    Participant
    @forteg

Hello Arvid, great job! With this table I have the problem that it is a bit too far back. Can that be corrected somehow? Other tables are perfect.

BazzaLB
    Participant
    @bazzalb

Hello Arvid, great job! With this table I have the problem that it is a bit too far back. Can that be corrected somehow? Other tables are perfect.

You should be able to just hit the “0” key to re-center view. This brings table into proper position (at least for me)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW