Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Arvid
    Participant
    @arvid84

VR Room for the wonderful Monster Bash by Ninuzzu & Tom Tower.

Features
    • You can use Left/Right Magnasave to enable/disable the VR Room

9 users thanked author for this post.
    forbeatn
    Participant
    @forbeatn

thank you arvid. you guys rock. i love this table.

Edit: great room with good performance!

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by forbeatn.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Rawd
    Participant
    @rawd

Wow.. This is really great.   I love the blue metal on the cabinet.  Table plays nice and smooth here.  Great work, thanks.

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Arvid! This is incredible. I’m way behind on VPVR releases at the moment, but had a leave a quick comment on this one based on your video. Beautiful work! Thanks so much.

Legolas24
    Participant
    @floy

227/5000

Congratulations on a great job. Fun fact that only happens to me with the Arvid tables, it produces an annoying reflection of the dmd in the playfield, it is probably my configuration but I do not find the fault, can you give me a clue?

Arvid
    Participant
    @arvid84

@Legolas24: You can select the Primary_DMD_reflection primitive and uncheck the Visible option.

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Super great atmosphere. Spooky altitude! I love that you included the Chicago Gaming metal artwork on the lockdown bar. Awesome. Thanks again to Ninuzzu and Tom Tower as well.

tig3rmast3r
    Participant
    @tig3rmast3r

faces on the playfield doesn’t lights up for me, only faces, while guitars below lights up normally, dunno what’s wrong. Looking at the table it looks thehy are configured the same as guitars.

am i alone ?

EDIT: found the problem, the image “MB insertslow” is missing the faces…

EDIT2: i’ve replaced that image with the plain playfield, everything is fine now, image here https://imgur.com/a/en1alOp

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by tig3rmast3r.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by tig3rmast3r.
    Arvid
    Participant
    @arvid84

faces on the playfield doesn’t lights up for me, only faces, while guitars below lights up normally, dunno what’s wrong. Looking at the table it looks thehy are configured the same as guitars.

am i alone ?

EDIT: found the problem, the image “MB insertslow” is missing the faces…

EDIT2: i’ve replaced that image with the plain playfield, everything is fine now, image here https://imgur.com/a/en1alOp

Thanks for sharing your findings. Did you have ‘Reflect Dynamic Elements on Playfield’ in the VR options disabled by any chance? That setting needs to be enabled in order for the inserts to light up.

tig3rmast3r
    Participant
    @tig3rmast3r

it’s disabled, solved the other way but good to know for the future, if something doesn’t works i’ll try enabling that before anything else, thanks

mrhector
    Participant
    @mrhector

How do updates for existing tables work?  I noticed that the PuP Pack didn’t display properly since the backglass and speakers were all one primitive.  Not sure if there was a simpler way to fix but ended up doing a quick modification to create a separate speaker section so the PuP Pack and DMD display properly now.  Pretty new to this stuff so not sure the best way to share the update.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW