VR ROOM Scared Stiff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=190606

VR version of the classic Scared Stiff.

Do you knwo the feeling when you reach the Stiff-o-Meter and you have one shot to fill it up completly :)? I always get nervous and drain the ball.. lol.

This is an awesome build from nFozzy and looks absolutely amazing in VR! I created a new gameroom and added custom cab and sidewalls graphics. There are active on default but can be switched via the VR Table settings in the script!

Special thanks to Walter for providing the cool plunger and authentic looking coindoor, Rawd for some of the gameroom resources and Arvid for the high res orginal cab graphics :).

Credits go to:

– nFozzy for his incredible table (version 1.43).

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

– Ronnie and Rob for their continious development on VPVR!

– Original VP10 table by Shoopity with elements from Dozer316’s mod of JPSalas’s table. Revived by Hauntfreaks with scripting by nFozzy and additional work by ICPJuggla and Arngrim. Flupper1 greatfully provided the ramp textures.  Some resources from LoadedWeapon, and sounds from Knorr.

Greetings to the Facebook VR development team who supported this release with help and Quality Assurance!

Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball!

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

Thanks, looks good, looking forward to trying it out.

For those unaware, Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) has a pretty funny twitter presence, check it out whenever you have the chance if Twitter is your thing

freetz
        Participant
          @freetz

this is the only table i got stuttering ! Can someone help ?`

Sixtoe
          Participant
            @kiella

Scared Stiff is a *very* cpu and script heavy table, make sure in your settings you have textures limited to at most 3000, preferably 2000.
            Temporarily turn off your active virus scanner.
            See how that works.

Rajo Joey
            Participant
              @joey2001

The table looks awesome, but again I have two issues.

1. I have two DMD. In front of the normal DMD is another DMD, which is a little bit smaller. I have only set external DMD.

2. I don’t see the spider-wheel running, to stop it in the right moment.

The Loafer
              Participant
                @theloafer

Do you have the new “capture backglass” option on?  I could see it do that. For VR Rooms, if you have that option, turn it off

senseless
                Participant
                  @senseless

The table looks awesome, but again I have two issues.

1. I have two DMD. In front of the normal DMD is another DMD, which is a little bit smaller. I have only set external DMD.

2. I don’t see the spider-wheel running, to stop it in the right moment.

Weird! I can’t seem to replicate your issues. Tried running in FS backdrop mode (maybe you are playing this on your cab) and also tried with external dmd on and with backglass capture… Non of these issues arise.

Try running in desktop mode with B2S disabled and no captures. See what happens.

Rajo Joey
                  Participant
                    @joey2001

Capture backglass it can be. I’m not at my pin, but I’m sure, I have set this. Try it later. Thanks. :good:

Rajo Joey
                    Participant
                      @joey2001

Now I know, I have too many tables. :wacko:

I noticed, that I play not Senseless VR-room. I have another Scared Stiff VR-room and that have the problems. I see it, when I look at the picture in this thread and think, my VR-room looks different. :whistle:

With the right room the table works as it should and I get a new highscore in the first game. :yahoo:

Great playable and nice room. :good: :good: :good:

jas722
                      Participant
                        @jas722

I just tried VR Room tables for the first time this weekend and I’m blown away, however I noticed on this table and few other only part of the DMD is visible. It looks like a diagonal line goes from the top right to the bottom left (top half appears blank while the bottom portion displays.

Anything I should change so this can display?

Edit: Well did a reinstall of everything and it plays fine weird glitch on my end I guess.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by jas722.
                        • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by jas722.
                        Wrath2000
                        Participant
                          @wrath2000

I’ve got that same dmd glitch with it half showing, one other table does it as well.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?