VR ROOM Tee’d Off Minimal (Gottlieb 1993)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pgheyd
    Participant
      @pgheyd

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=207840

Added the VR conversions to this table that was done by rothbauerw and dark (thanks for the permission to mod!).   It really is a fun table to play and looks great in VR!  Sixtoe provided a once over and did a couple additional tweaks, including a fix to the outlane triggers and some reflections.

Once again, I changed the typical minimal room slightly to have a wood floor, and a slightly different wall… which gives an appearance of lighting from the pinball machine casting on the wall.  You can change back to the original walls and floor in the options section of the script.  I also added a golf course environment as well (option 2 in the settings).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to rothbauerw and Sixtoe!

ababapanos
      Participant
        @ababapanos

the game not start. sound the coin but not working

yves31
        Participant
          @yves31

I can hear the coin going in but the credit still say “0”…

pgheyd
          Participant
            @pgheyd

I’m guessing your issue is a focus issue.  The VPX table is not the active window when you launch the table.  This is a common problem with some VR tables.  You can manually alt-tab to get the VPX play window active.  Or, grab the “VPX Stay On Top” program that Ba Sti did.  You can find that here:

..small traytool to bring “Visual Pinball Player” on top. This window needs focus for controlling your pinball. It works with 2D VPX and VR VPX.  If you are using Ba Sti’s vr launcher, you don’t need this.
            https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vpxontop/

bargle
            Participant
              @bargle

To manually set up the nvram to accept coins, do the following:

After the self test and when it says Game Over, Press 7, Wait for it to show you the menu with bookkeeping, adjustments, selftest, etc – press left flipper 3 times to move the highlight to adjustments, press right flipper to select that option, press 1, press 1, then quit and replay the table and you have your nvram set to accept coins, etc.

yves31
              Participant
                @yves31

Thanks for trying to help :)

But even after I try both solution the problem is still the same.

I push on 5 and I can hear the coin sound… but the credit still stay to 0 …… so I can put a 100 coin but the credit always stay at zero so I can not push “1” to start teh game.

Any more idea of what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

rothbauerw
                  @rothbauerw
                  ModeratorContributorMembervip

Thanks for trying to help :)

But even after I try both solution the problem is still the same.

I push on 5 and I can hear the coin sound… but the credit still stay to 0 …… so I can put a 100 coin but the credit always stay at zero so I can not push “1” to start teh game.

Any more idea of what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Bargle’s suggestion above should solve your problem.  Follow those instructions before inserting a coin, otherwise it won’t recognize that you are inserting coins.  They just fall into the bottom of the machine without giving you credits.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

pgheyd
                  Participant
                    @pgheyd

Just a thought…  maybe try delete the nvram and cfg teed off files.  (under vpinmame/cfg and vpinmame/nvram).  That will start a fresh rom nvm and reinitalize.

Make sure you are using teedoff3.zip rom.

From the original vpx table, (https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/teed-off-gottlieb-1993/  ) in the instructions, they indicated:

“Getting the ROM up and running can be tricky.  Follow these instructions to load factory settings:

Press the “7” key
                    Press “End” to open the coin door
                    Use the “7” key to bring up the menu
                    Use the flippers to go to “Game Adjustments”
                    Press the start button (“1” on my machine) to load factory settings
                    Press start one more time
                    Press the “Home” key to SLAM TILT and reload the game”

Other troubleshooting indicated:  maybe try a different ROM, “teedoff.zip”.

studlygoorite
                    Participant
                      @studlygoorite

Gotta love the golf course environment, another excellent addition to my new hobby, VPVR, thanks for sharing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?