Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gear323
    Participant
    @gear323

VR Room version of the The Machine – Bride Of Pinbot (Williams 1991)

This is a great table with an excellent flow. In VR it's even better to play and looks great.

Credits go to:

- wrd1972 for his incredible table

- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room

- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

- I would like to also thank everyone else that contributed to this project.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Still saving for new graphics card and usb 3.0 upgrade to my aging computer. Glad to know these rooms are waiting for my Oculus Quest / Link when I get there! Thanks.

Kodiz
    Participant
    @kodivertido

Thankyou!!! Thankyou!! Thankyou!!! I felt in love with this pinball at the age of 17. 25 years ago! this just justify buying my Oculus Quest.

And if you are readyng … Thanks to all porting tables to VR.

Kodiz
    Participant
    @kodivertido

Hello, please advise how to get Alphanumerical DMD working, I had downloaded Frenzy and set capture external dmd but it does not show. other vr tables working ok.  Rom is ok, I can start a game with sounds etc. but not dmd graphics.

Thankyou.

Blindpeser
    Participant
    @blindpeser

Hello, please advise how to get Alphanumerical DMD working, I had downloaded Frenzy and set capture external dmd but it does not show. other vr tables working ok. Rom is ok, I can start a game with sounds etc. but not dmd graphics.

Thankyou.

Same here, we definately need a tutorial section on vpforum.

gear323
    Participant
    @gear323

If you download the updated version VRR 1.1 you no longer need to take any extra steps to get the DMD working .

3 users thanked author for this post.
    gnadenlos
    Participant
    @gnadenlos

I can’t start a game, it always says “Pinballs missing” on the DMD. Tried different ROMs and clearing nvram already – how can I solve that problem?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by gnadenlos.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account