VR ROOM Tron Legacy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    senseless
    Participant
      @senseless

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-tron-legacy/

VR version of the incredible Tron Legacy table made by g5k & DJRobX.

I created a custom VR Room, based on the excellent VR Clean Room made by 3rdaxis.

Credits go to:

– g5k & DJRobX for their incredible table

– 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for a VR Room

– Stuzza for sharing his cabinet art

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

I will be using my new template for more VR tables in the near future, so keep a close eye out for more releases :).

VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).

TinyBlackDog
      Participant
        @dbknightx

Thanks for creating this – I look forward to trying it out tomorrow and am glad to see more VR friendly tables like this.  Can’t wait to see what else you have in store!

Oh, and I totally agree that VR is the future of Visual Pinball!

senseless
        Participant
          @senseless

I will be posting a new table at least every week for the coming months so keep an eye out :).

Rajo Joey
          Participant
            @joey2001

I just get my Oculus Quest and will dive in VR. I don’t know, how to do. :scratch:

I think, I have a lot to read. :whistle: :mail:

senseless
            Participant
              @senseless

Start here :). Post by Bram1982 on page 25…

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=38417&hl=flasher&page=25

Advice is to read the whole thread. I have a separate PC next to my pincab and integrated VPVR in the same directory as VPX but advice is to install VPVR next to your normal VPX installation.

gear323
              Participant
                @gear323

In my opinion, once you play in VR, you will not want to play digital pinball any other way.   I sold my three screen cabinet and so glad I did.  I now have a PinSim and only play in VR.

I don’t think it really makes sense to build cabinets with flat screen monitors anymore.   However, if you already have one you can just use it with VR and you are all set.   If you cabinet has SSF and or DOF even better!  If you don’t have a cab yet, just build a Pinsim.

TinyBlackDog
                Participant
                  @dbknightx

I just tried this out and WOW it is AMAZING!  You did a fantastic job and I can’t wait to see what other tables you will be sharing with us!

I especially love the ultra large DMD display (reminds me of the AFM/MM/MB remakes with their XL displays).  And the blue display tint which I assume is baked into the table, since I don’t have color turned on for this ROM in PinMame.

Only thing I’m going to tweak is the table sounds (especially flippers) – they seem to echo and have a high pitch, not sure if intended or if that is some issue on my end.

Anyway thanks again – love this table and you’ve made it shine in VR!

p.s. Gear323 above is correct.  Once you go VR a standard cab will never work for you again.

senseless
                  Participant
                    @senseless

Sounds are default. I agree they are a bit high pitched, but I will not mod any tables, other than to fix some lighting issues and/or height issues with some objects in VR.

JR
                    Participant
                      @jfr1

I am certain that when I experience this, it is going to be mind blowing.  When I first read about Adrift, I knew I had to do virtual at some point.  ..but still have yet to.  This has to be visual amazement.  Until then, the amazement I’ve been blown away with over the past year, is having people experience my physical vp cab for the first time and watch as their minds wrap around what they’re seeing/feeling.  Legs get slid, beers get spilled, tilt bob bob’s and my cat jumps on the glass and chases balls.

Thanks for pushing this amazing ‘hobby’ forward.  I’ll catch up.  maybe

Witnee
                      Participant
                        @witnee
                        This reply has been marked as private.
                        senseless
                        Participant
                          @senseless

These are just FB video’s and are all converted by our friend SUCKerberg. So they could look less than in real life ;).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?