Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gear323
    Participant
    @gear323

This an awesome pinball table and the VPX table has a long histroy. Flupper, Lio, Ninuzzu, Tomasaco, Johngreve, JPSalas, Dozer, Knorr and others did an outstanding job recreating it for VPX. In my opinion, in VR it's even better to play and it looks really great!

This VR port just takes their great work and sets it in a room so you can play it with a VR headset. The table itself is not modded other than some slight modifications to make it fit in the cabinet.

Credits go to:

- Flupper, Lio, Ninuzzu, Tomasaco, Johngreve, JPSalas, Dozer, Knorr for version 1.1 of this table which can be found here on this site

- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room.

- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

- arconovum and Blindpeser for providing the flasher score option to the table.

- I would like to akso thank everyone else that contributed to this project.

- Also a shout out to drhotwing1 for creating the VR conversion turorial.

9 users thanked author for this post.
    senseless
    Participant
    @senseless

I love BK2K and especially the Flupper version :). Thanks man for the VR conversion!

Treebeard
    Participant
    @treebeard

Quick question – Many pictures of the VR ROOM tables also show other tables on either side.  Can you move over to the next table and play, or do you exit the VR session and start a new one with the new table?  Do you use a front-end, or just a menu in VR?  I have my  VR headset coming in later this week and will test and post feedback!

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Those other tables are just for show they are non functional

tenhaken
    Participant
    @tenhaken

Thanks to all that are making these VR Rooms, orginal authors and for VPX VR itself. I was skeptical. I managed to convince my son to hook up his Valve Index directly to my cab so I could try it with full SSF while standing in the ‘pinball’ position at the cab while wearing the VR. Holy crap. I am skeptical no more. It is a game changer and haven’t had this kind of revelation and excitement since I got SSF running for the first time. I am sure the experience can vary by VR implementations but I can certainly vouch for the Index with VPX VR. The VR plugin is still early in development but one can only imagine what is around the corner. Thanks again to all involved.

Rebel Oz
    Participant
    @rebeloz69

Hi Gear323,

Thanks for the VR version of my all time favourite table! :)

I know it’s a very small detail, but here’s a photo on my REAL BK2K (ignore the faded sideart – this baby has seen some life! :P), showing the right flipper arrangement (the yellow flipper button is the magnasave), just in case you wanted to add it into your VR rendition… ;)

bk2k-flipper-right

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Rebel Oz.
    gear323
    Participant
    @gear323

Hi Gear323,

Thanks for the VR version of my all time favourite table! :)

I know it’s a very small detail, but here’s a photo on my REAL BK2K (ignore the faded sideart – this baby has seen some life! :P), showing the right flipper arrangement (the yellow flipper button is the magnasave), just in case you wanted to add it into your VR rendition… ;)

bk2k-flipper-right

Button has been added in the latest update  :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Rawd
    Participant
    @rawd

This looks and plays so awesome in VR.   Thank you for the 1.1 update!

waltiti
    Participant
    @waltiti

I have this problem

line 349 variable undefined : lockbar

also, I can access the script windows, it shows me is there on the taskbar and with alt+tab, but I see the windows.

any advice

waltiti

gear323
    Participant
    @gear323

I have this problem

line 349 variable undefined : lockbar

also, I can access the script windows, it shows me is there on the taskbar and with alt+tab, but I see the windows.

any advice

Looks like you made a modification that causes this issue for you (even if this change should not have caused the error.)  For a quick fix, if you open the table in the editor and then click on “Backglass”  uncheck FFSMode and that should fix that issue for you.  Another option is just to DL the table again and not make that change.    Let me know if that works for you.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by gear323.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by gear323.
    Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Such a great room and table. The Flupper masterpiece that kicked off an amazing run!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account