Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sixtoe
    Participant
    @kiella

A minimal VR room for White Water by Williams.

Based on the glorious VPX original by Flupper, with Dark, Lobotomy, Wrd1972, Clark Kent & DjRobX.

VR stuff by Sixtoe.

This is a stunning table and one that's been sitting on my computer for a while, it needed major surgery due to how it was designed and I was tweaking it here and there for almost a month, and then it was on hold for a while whilst I tried to get the backglass working properly in table (so you don't need a db2s at all) as I wanted to make a really good job of the whole machine :) It's my first attempt at a "complex" backglass and I got it working how I wanted to but as always I'm open to feedback :)

Enjoy!

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Yeeesss! Been waiting for this one. Thanks so much sixtoe and Flupper and VP all star team! Looking forward to seeing what you’ve done with backglass, too.

Sixtoe
    Participant
    @kiella

The backglass is nothing special, but it means you don’t have to capture the external db2s so there’s a bit less overhead required to run the table :)

freetz
    Participant
    @freetz

Mate thanks for your time u r putting into VPVR ! THANKS !

Sixtoe
    Participant
    @kiella

Cheers, it’s nice to get a bit of feedback :)

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

Yet another fantastic release!!  Thanks so much

Am I the only person strongly considering painting the walls behind my rig, the same color scheme as the minimal table walls?  Would be trippy :good:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW