Walt Disney World Table (Idea)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    OneKidsMeal
    Participant
      @onekidsmealstudios

Looking to get some people together to make this table a reality! I have never made a table before… BUT I am looking to do all the sounds and storyboarding on this project.

The layout will mimic William’s Medieval Madness table with the Castle as the main centerpiece. This is a Fantastic table layout since it’s very easy to play yet VERY hard to master. I think it’s a perfect layout for a Disney theme.

The story of the table will follow the Walt Disney World Racing game that came out for PC and PlayStation. The goal is to collect parts from each ride to build the fireworks machine. When all is collected, you activate the Super jackpot which is the Fireworks show.

3D table elements would include a ramp that looks like a monorail (Monorail sound effects when hit), Walt and Mickey statue, Cinderellas Castle and Space Mountain (Open to more ideas!)

Some of the game modes I would like are:

1: Hit the 3 Hatbox ghosts to activate Escape the Haunted Mansion. This would be a 3 ball multiball where you have to hit the left ramp 3 times (Haunted Mansion music would be playing the whole mode).

2: Liftoff (Space Mountain game mode)

3: Catch the Rabbit! (Splash Mountain)

4: Extra ball (Park Ticket)

5: Mickey’s Magic ( random game mode like Merlins Magic)

6: Main Street Parade

AND MANY MORE (NEED IDEAS!)

I really hope we can make this a reality since this is a table that will give us all nostalgia.

Arcade and Virtual Pinball Cabinet Designer
      @Onekidsmealstudios

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?