Weird screen issue. Table shows on every screen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

I have screen 1, 2 and 3. Playfield, Backglass, Topper + DMD but not used on the graphics card.

Upon starting Future Pinball tables, (i have correct screen settings and all that in Future pinball) and also fullscreen, the table should launch in display 1.
      But the table shows in ALL of the screens. And i can´t get rid of that, pls help. Tried everything that i think it could be.

Have Nvidia 2080ti if that helps out. If this is an “nvidia” issue.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

I have screen 1, 2 and 3. Playfield, Backglass, Topper + DMD but not used on the graphics card.

Upon starting Future Pinball tables, (i have correct screen settings and all that in Future pinball) and also fullscreen, the table should launch in display 1.
        But the table shows in ALL of the screens. And i can´t get rid of that, pls help. Tried everything that i think it could be.

Have Nvidia 2080ti if that helps out. If this is an “nvidia” issue.

Define “all screens”.

You mean the table is spanned across all your screens? If so then be sure you have your DPI / Text Scaling for ALL your monitors in windows set to 100.

Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

Yes, they are spanned across all screen. I have DPI /Text scaling exactly from your tutorials.
          This is only for Future Pinball, not any other emulator.

Tried re-installed and cleared register, but still no success. I run your new bam.dll and the latest updates from ravarcade.
          Thanks for helping out!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?