This topic contains 94 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  giubby84 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
     MisterKai 
    Participant

Hi all! I am working on the docs for the SSFImpactor and will be sure to include a link here.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Happy to hear this.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

I’ll be joining the (Surround Sound Feedback)  group shortly, (Cab upgrade) Everything is on order….
    I have a feeling ordering it will be easier than getting it setup, “Part of the Fun”

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

I have (Surround Sound Feedback) setup using a Gigabyte motherboard 7.1 —- Z97X Gaming 5 …
    The 5.1 works correctly, The back speaker sound comes out by the flippers and the front sound comes out in the back Box..
    The 7.1 all the sound comes out the back Box…
    I have this install – But I do not know if this will help with my problem — EqualizerAPO…
    I have been working on this for days searching the Internet trying all sorts of settings, But nothing makes it work right…
    Does anybody else have this working with a gigabyte motherboard?

Rusty-Method-1

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Yes. You want EQApo and Peace installed. I struggled a bit myself initially. For me it was a windows thing. Only by going around pressing “reset to default” and set things back the way I had them, did I get out of the error loop. It was a very frustrating experience.

Genesis38 
    Participant

Outhere, are you able to right click on the inputs on the right hand side of the second image and assign which channel each input handles? I had a similar issue and right clicking one of the shared inputs for my 7.1 setup to side channel, fixed the issue. Worth a try….

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Thanks for the response
    Using this table for testing — AC-DC Pro-1.0   — http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5489-acdc/

<span style=”color: #0000ff;”>Yes. You want EQApo and Peace installed. I struggled a bit myself initially. For me it was a windows thing. Only by going around pressing “reset to default” and set things back the way I had them, did I get out of the error loop. It was a very frustrating experience.</span>
    I think I tried every possible conceived thing a 100 different times including reset to default……

<span style=”color: #0000ff;”>Outhere, are you able to right click on the inputs on the right hand side of the second image and assign which channel each input handles? I had a similar issue and right clicking one of the shared inputs for my 7.1 setup to side channel, fixed the issue. Worth a try….</span>
    I think I check that a 100 times to, tried different combinations different output reassigned nothing changes

So @genesis38 you are using a Gigabyte motherboard 7.1

If I turn on the center and Subwoofer then the test in windows/gigabyte tests works..Each speaker is separate
    But per the image above that is not supposed to be set that way..

When I run the game with those turned on the sounds from the top half of the playfield also come out the back Box…

Genesis38 
    Participant

Outhere, I am using an Asus Gaming M5 motherboard which is very similar to yours, although my set up being identical to yours, with the exception of my BG  speakers. I’m using a 2.1 PC sound system with subwoofer for the front channel and 2 lepai 2.1 amps that run my side and rear channels. When I test in windows, each set of speakers pertaining to that channel sound together. I did turn off the subwoofer option through the 7.1 control panel.

I’m going to assume the obvious that you set 7.1 through VP audio preferences and you’ve played around with the different audio settings, such as primary sound driver etc?

Acdc is a Stern table right? I recall some of these having the sounds reverted. For example, sopranos had all of the sounds come through the table and nothing on the backglass. I had to use VP sound manager and move some of the sounds such as the music to the backglass and have only ssf sounds come through the table. I wonder if this is what is happening…. Are all the other tables the same?

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

I have 7.1 selected in VP and I played with all the settings in windows, it’s just not cooperating…

In the table manager it says they’re all pointing to the table

Genesis38 
    Participant
    • You could try updating or installing the latest audio driver for your motherboard sound card, although it may be worth trying moving the sounds around in the acdc table to the backglass, particularly music see if that makes a difference. I feel your pain, because I went through sometbong similar, but my fix was a simple remapping of the input to side speakers.
     outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Yeah I’m running the latest gigabyte audio software..

It’s one of those cases where I’m running out of ideas..

Genesis38 
    Participant

You should try another table. Medieval Madness or Shadow. Both have good ssf setups and should pinpoint which channel the sounds are coming from.

Genesis38 
    Participant

What are your vp audio settings compared to the attached photo?

Edit: can’t attach the photo, but basically trying to get an idea what your audio output settings are in VP audio preferences.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

123sound consound -vp-10

Genesis38 
    Participant

Try using Primary Sound Driver for your sounds and see if that makes a difference.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

No change

Try using Primary Sound Driver for your sounds and see if that makes a difference.

You would think by the picture above if I hit test in windows I should have a Separate sound from each speaker
    But with 7.1,  All the sound comes out the back Box

5.1 works correctly

flstclasic 
    Participant

Did you set up Peace and Equilizer APO as Thalamus suggested? On the SSF Facebook page the have screenshots on how to set it up. This is what I had to do to separate the sounds.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Thanks for charming in

Yes that’s installed, I tried playing around a little bit but I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing

Are you referring to this or are there other images

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215777373820730&set=gm.2151440968468251&type=3&eid=ARAm0OUNqvgmQ79Y8gF2N5_a690r4vZhzVRLDP1cR2y657kzWQeI-smTpWiHqqTOi-FZicFSO-cKuGfT

39954997_10215777373900732_5983826489227870208_n

flstclasic 
    Participant

Yes, that’s what I did. I remember having issues and changing all kinds of settings in windows and vpx. Also, it would not work with the drivers I downloaded for my sound card. I uninstalled those drivers and then it worked.

flstclasic 
    Participant

I’ll check my settings when I get home and see if they match with yours. It will be a few hours though.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account