What do we all do for a living?

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    RustyCardores
      @rustycardores
      MemberModerator

I like bubble baths by candlelight, long walks on the beach, running through puddles in the rain – oops, sorry, wrong site …..

I swiped right   :heart:   lol

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Ford Motor Company, Car Parts, Organisation, 12 Years

One Man Show with Webdesign, PC Support and Programming, Trainings, 3 Years

16 Years until now, Worldwide Transport Company, IT Administration, RPA, Programming and solve Things here and there around our internal IT World…

Could say, the Bitch for all, but with strong Balls on the right Place… I don’t know, if that are the right Words in English, whatever ;)

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Could say, the Bitch for all, but with strong Balls on the right Place… I don’t know, if that are the right Words in English, whatever ;)

yeah it don’t make sense to me :) lost in translation

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

ALDiode
          Participant
            @aldiode

Ford Motor Company, Car Parts, Organisation, 12 Years

One Man Show with Webdesign, PC Support and Programming, Trainings, 3 Years

16 Years until now, Worldwide Transport Company, IT Administration, RPA, Programming and solve Things here and there around our internal IT World…

Finally another Ford man in this Mopar house  :yahoo:

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

This is going to make randr happy. I have a Ford – in europe by the name of Mondeo. I swear, that shit bucket has not been tested below -5 celsius. At that temp you can’t open a door for either in or outside. And, yes, I’ve lubed the doors rubbers with silicone in the autumn. Minus 20, and you have to walk 10km to work – leaving the car with all sort of alarm lights so the battery drains completely before you get back home. :negative:

robertms
              Participant
                @mophead

30-year veteran of telecommunications industry representing various telecom giants, retail and business sales, service, marketing, electronics technician, technology and gadget lover, business owner for better or worse since I was 21 years old..

hlr53
                Participant
                  @hlr53

16 years in the Army so far as a Blackhawk pilot

Transitioned to the Airlines full time now and a part time student of the Visual Pinball Academy of hard knocks! :wacko:

Blackhawk pilot  B-)   So, you were a CW3? That is a TOUGH school.

Prior to Honeywell I was a SSG, 25L30 AN/TSQ-73 oper/repairman. I was lucky enough to ride in Huey’s a few times and once in a BH. The difference in climbing speed between the two was amazing. The BH just blew the old Huey’s away.

Nick
                  Participant
                    @nikodemus

I run a Vape business with my wife/co director. Best job I’ve ever had!! Not quite flying a desk but I have soft hands ;)

GeorgeH
                    Participant
                      @georgeh

I used to be a desk jockey but retired now.  I drive a Mustang for you Ford guys.

George

mountainman
                      Participant
                        @mountainman

Principal Systems Hardware Engineer for a large Home Improvement corporation based in Atlanta.  :whistle:

Randyre
                        Participant
                          @randyre

Currently an MedEvac Helicopter pilot, as you can see from my Avatar.

Prior life worked at the Big M in Bug Reproduction for Windows NT and as a Director of Information Technology for an Intel subsidiary and prior to that worked directly for Paul Allen.

Shannon
                          Participant
                            @shannon1

Nurse for 25 years. No wonder I need so much help!

Genesis38
                            Participant
                              @genesis38

Territory manager for a distributor of fine European textured and Gloss panels. Best part of my job is as soon as a table is released, I race home to “finish my day at the home office”. I drive a Genesis 3.8 Coupe, hence the forum name.

buttsy19
                              Participant
                                @buttsy19

20 years working in the bus industry, 10 years as a driver and now 10 years in the engineering department.

Krodak
                                Participant
                                  @krodak

I’m not worthy!

Hey randr I’m with you, been in Field Service Engineering for 29yrs, I am almost never able to spend much time working on my pincab because I am to busy jetting around the country working LOL

wrd1972
                                  Participant
                                    @wrd1972
                                    MembervipContributor

Former field service technician, that now does “engineering” work, to better the field service experience. Or in other words, a gear-head that overseas the development of a product, to ensure the engineers don’t design something that cant be fixed.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?