What PuP mods, or PuPB2S creations are you making?

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    cure80
    Participant
      @cure80

Began work on the backglass frame.

Attachments:
      NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

Began work on the backglass frame.

looks good…. I would start a new thread here on your Lethal weapon PuP-Pak…

Terry can give you advice on how to make that frame ‘changeable’ and be on overlay to a resized background video frame.  That’ll allow people to change the frame, and save you time by not embedding the frame within vidoes.

redrooster
        Participant
          @redrooster

All I know is games I’ve never cared about before such as Avatar and Lethal Weapon 3 have become much more interesting to me!

I’m not even remotely capable of building anything of the sort, but I impatiently await more PuP tables.  And if anyone was wondering, I’m big into horror movies, so the Nightmare on Elm Streets of the world would sure be cool.  Lord of the Rings I think could also be really neat as a PuPB2S creation, and if anyone ever gets around to finishing a VPX version of Dark Knight, that too would be a good one.

Keep up the good work, all!

Nupsi
          Participant
            @nupsi

I started to work on Pinball FX3s “Back to the future”. Already captured ~80 pupcaps and a bunch of videos. This is so much fun, can´t wait for the first test drive :yahoo:

Slydog43
            Participant
              @slydog43

After playing Stranger Things LE, Tron,  these tables are totally incredible!  The future is looking very bright!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?