Whirlwind (Williams 1990)

Viewing 7 posts - 141 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

that’s part a parcel of black box design, you could have table in front of you you are still guessing.. it’s part of the way things are made. I have been playing this table also..  

hey Fella how about a FS of your version??…. huh?… please can we?? please?

Micronaut
      Participant
        @micronaut

god job,friend

arconovum
        Participant
          @nicholaschristopher
          MemberContributor

that’s part a parcel of black box design, you could have table in front of you you are still guessing.. it’s part of the way things are made. I have been playing this table also..

hey Fella how about a FS of your version??…. huh?… please can we?? please?

W0ow I’m late to the party.. haha doesn’t it (my FSS) already work in FS? I thought I had already released that?

Namco51
          Participant
            @namco51

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I’ve been playing this table a lot lately and it’s one of my favorite VPX recreations. I read through this support thread and it was awesome to see the collaboration that went into this table’s creation (now if you guys can get together and finish Earthshaker!).

I did have an issue with the b2s having only 15 digits. I have a 2-screen setup and found the updated one on page 6 or 7  (thanks for that!), the download needs to be updated with that for sure.

One odd thing I noticed is that the pop bumpers seem to be active after the game ends. I had a locked ball that was ejected at game end and it activated a yellow pop bumper on the way out. Was wondering if that’s normal or not. The GI was off and I might have been entering my initials if that matters.

Anyway, great table, great members. Thanks!

sniiki
            Participant
              @sniiki

DOF not working for slingshots. Any ideas?

DOF config has S4/S18 for left and S2/S20 for right sling and verified from whirl_l3 manual that S18 and S20 are sling solenoids, so why isn’t it working? Couldn’t find but one version of this rom.

As a workaround temp fix below of course does the trick but would like to know why the rom isn’t working with DOF.

Temp fix, replace lines 764 and 782:
              ‘PlaySound SoundFX(“right_slingshot”,DOFContactors), 0, 1, 0.05, 0.05
              PlaySound SoundFXDOF(“right_slingshot”,20,DOFPulse,DOFContactors), 0, 1, 0.05, 0.05

‘PlaySound SoundFX(“left_slingshot”,DOFContactors),0,1,-0.05,0.05
              PlaySound SoundFXDOF(“left_slingshot”,18,DOFPulse,DOFContactors), 0,1,-0.05,0.05

Vicinus
              Participant
                @vicinus

Hi guys,

I know i’m late to the party but i mabye found a small bug in the current version (1.4). The “NW” target (the one at the ramp) oftens doesn’t register when hit straight from the front, but always if it is being hit from the side or slighlty from behind.

Anyone else have this issue?

Otherweise a really great table!

Galahad
                Participant
                  @galahad

Hi, thanks for recreating this wonderful table! Great stuff!
                  Made some “modifications” to it as I’m a Desktop player only.

Greetz,
                  Galahad.

Viewing 7 posts - 141 through 147 (of 147 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?