White Water (Williams 1993)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bassgeige
    Participant
      @bassgeige

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/white-water-williams-1993-db2s/

More options for more demands. Three brightness levels (dark, middle, light) and three versions for different pc load usage needs (ultra reduced, reduced, basic). In all versions every game effect is present and none is left out! I had no spare time to test the different versions so I do hope everything is fine! :)

If you are in the need for an extreme reduced version. Please send me a private message and I will add one to the download list.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the db2s – but, please also put that in the topic.

Whilte Water (Willams 1993) db2s

or something like that.

Ben Logan2
        Participant
          @benlogan2

Great companion to Flupper’s masterpiece, Bassgeige. Thanks!

bjschneider93
          Participant
            @bjschneider93

Thank you

Thalamus
              @thalamus

@bassgeige : I believe you’re still able to change the topic of the post. Don’t get me wrong – I’m old, but not that grumpy :) Would just help us in the future to find this great db2s instead of the table. I haven’t tried – but, I hope and believe that because your the initial poster you’ll be able to change topic. :rose:

bassgeige
              Participant
                @bassgeige

I changed the Title* after I read your suggestion to: White Water (Williams 1993) dB2S

There is another point which means

bbPress topic

Choose related bbPress topic, disable or create new automatically.

Unfortunately it seems I do not have control over that point as I can only use preselected Title out of it and they do not show a dB2S suffix.

And the title I was able to change is visible like that:

Title

What can I do to include the dB2S like you are used to it?

Attachments:
                bassgeige
                Participant
                  @bassgeige

I included another Tags “dB2S” maybe that helps or is that the point you meant?

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

Hmm. Seems you’ve tried your best to correct the post. So, thanks for trying at least.

wrd1972
                    Participant
                      @wrd1972
                      MembervipContributor

Very nice backglass Bass. One comment, would you please consider a creating an additional backglass of smaller size? When I launch the table, I get a about 5 second delay before the backglass appears. No big deal, but reducing that lag would be nice. Thanks for the contribution to this awesome table.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

bassgeige
                      Participant
                        @bassgeige

Thanks, I am glad that you like it. :-)

I tried it just before a few seconds myself and the table and backglass are nearly at the same time visible. On my screen the dB2S appears before the table is visible and is lit after the ROM loads up. I will test it and if there is a big difference you will see a new version asap.

bassgeige
                        Participant
                          @bassgeige

I do hope you find a version that suits to your needs. If you are in the need for an extreme reduced version. Please send me a private message and I will add one to the download list.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?