White Water

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Dungo
    Participant
      @dungo

This Table is f*****g awesome. Thanks a lot for this. Best SSF sound in town! The ball drop sound over the left Ramp kills!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Luger81
      Participant
        @luger81

I don’t know if anyone has posted this or had this problem with both 1.03 and 1.1 but here is my issue:

Whenever I start a game the ROM says “Pinball Missing”. Also, when a new ball comes out, I have to nudge the table from the left to get the ball into the shooter lane. I’ve tried lots of ROMS, same issue. I’ve tried both versions of the table (Which looks Fantastic, btw) and still same issue.

Does anyone have suggestions?

TIA :)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Luger81.
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

@luger81 : I have never had such issues with ww. Clear the nvram. Also, make sure that you don’t have any game controller attached that isn’t properly calibrated. It sounds to me that your vp isn’t level and that is why you are having these issues.

Luger81
          Participant
            @luger81

@luger81 : I have never had such issues with ww. Clear the nvram. Also, make sure that you don’t have any game controller attached that isn’t properly calibrated. It sounds to me that your vp isn’t level and that is why you are having these issues.

I have cleared the NVRAM and calibrated my controller also, tried it with just a keyboard and it still does the same thing. No other tables that I’ve downloaded have this problem.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

@luger81 : Ok, odd. I’ve looked quickly at the script, not the table and my guess is that the kicker that is ejecting the ball is controlled by the line

ballrelease.Kick 60,10

If you change the last digit, will that help you ? Also, there is a timer, that is named DontKickToMany – you could try to experiment with its value a bit and see if that changes it for you in some way.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Luger81
              Participant
                @luger81

You figured it out. It was the controller that was plugged in was not calibrated.  :)
                Thanks @thalamus !

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?