This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  32assassin 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     elcoco79 
    Participant

Does anyone know this table? Was fun to play, but I can not seem to find any visual pinball version

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Cool looking game. To my knowledge we don’t have many VPX games with silver flippers.

If you ever find scans of the playfield and plastics I would be interested in working on building it for VPX.

JR 
    Participant

Ha.  You went from figuring out roms in the morning to building up your table collection in the afternoon.  Took me two months to get that far!

elcoco79 
    Participant

@bord: I am a noob here, what do you specifically mean with scans? Do you mean detailed photos or a specific file type with schematics? I would love to help you get what you need! ;-)

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

like take the plastics off the machine put them in a scanner and scan them, high res, no distortion like photos.  strip everything off the top side of the playfield, use a scanner to scan playfield again high res and no distortion like photos.

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Yup, this exactly. Scanned assets are hard to come by but they almost guarantee a VPX release will happen and, in the right hands, that it will look and play v. well.

32assassin 
    Participant

their is a VP 9.2.1 version,  not the best looking table compared to todays standards but if you want it.

google Mardi Gras Visual Pinball,  I would post a link but it takes you to a site that hosts roms not supported by any major VP site.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account