Williams "Mardi Gras" table anyone?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    elcoco79
    Participant
      @elcoco79

Does anyone know this table? Was fun to play, but I can not seem to find any visual pinball version

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Cool looking game. To my knowledge we don’t have many VPX games with silver flippers.

If you ever find scans of the playfield and plastics I would be interested in working on building it for VPX.

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Ha.  You went from figuring out roms in the morning to building up your table collection in the afternoon.  Took me two months to get that far!

elcoco79
          Participant
            @elcoco79

@bord: I am a noob here, what do you specifically mean with scans? Do you mean detailed photos or a specific file type with schematics? I would love to help you get what you need! ;-)

BorgDog
            Participant
              @borgdog
              MemberContributorvip

like take the plastics off the machine put them in a scanner and scan them, high res, no distortion like photos.  strip everything off the top side of the playfield, use a scanner to scan playfield again high res and no distortion like photos.

bord
                @bord
                MembervipContributorModerator

Yup, this exactly. Scanned assets are hard to come by but they almost guarantee a VPX release will happen and, in the right hands, that it will look and play v. well.

32assassin
                Participant
                  @32assassin

their is a VP 9.2.1 version,  not the best looking table compared to todays standards but if you want it.

google Mardi Gras Visual Pinball,  I would post a link but it takes you to a site that hosts roms not supported by any major VP site.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?