This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MisterB 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     rascal 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

This is a VPX recreation of a 1988 Williams Top Dawg Shuffle Alley Bowler. It needs the rom "tdawg_l1.zip" to run. This is a complete remake by me, not a conversion. Started from scratch.

Flippers move arm left and right. Analog and digital plunger pulls the arm forwards and backwards and starts angle rotation.

Left Magna key for the game selection.

12 users thanked author for this post.
     bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

And he does it again! Thanks. Really fun to have these bowlers in the collection.

Tom 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Rascal, King of the Shuffle alley games.  Thanks for all these

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

What was the Changes rascal ?

rascal 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

What was the Changes rascal ?

When I was editing the table I reduced the light segment displays falloffs to 5 so the red rings weren’t so distracting. I forgot to set them back to 50 when I released the table. So the change is that I set them back to 50 and they should be brighter now. I didn’t feel like this was really worthy of a revision number so I tried to just slip it in.

rascal 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

If you’re asking what changed between bowlers, each bowler has a different theme and also each have the five games to select from, but most of them will have one or two games that are different. The physics are all the same, you throw the puck and you hit the pins. Top Dawg is my favorite out of the 80’s and 90’s bowlers, because of the sights and sounds. The DMD bowlers are ok, but I like the sound and lights of the system 11 machines.

MisterB 
    Participant

Great on these fun bowlers.  I see backglasses are available for some, where can they be found for Top Dawg, King Tut, Aristocrat etc.?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account