Williams Whirlwind v0.9.0 FS Beta

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    walamab
    Participant
      @walamab
      MemberContributor

@Dodger – yes it will still be a beta. I’ve fixed a couple of obvious things but basically set it aside until ICPJuggla got back to me with a decision. Also, I’m certain there are bugs that will be uncovered and improvements to make. I also have a better idea of how to animate the wheels in a more realistic way. Hope this helps

@Clark Kent – uuuuhhh…ehem uh…uh…uh.no not really? Do you think I should? :)

-Walamab

Walamab
      Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

walamab
      Participant
        @walamab
        MemberContributor

@Drybonz – actually ICPJuggla coordinated with the others on my behalf. That was way above and beyond if you ask me.

Walamab
        Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

senseless
        Participant
          @senseless

The storm is coming to VPX :)! Great to hear the permissions are there and the VPX build can continue. Love to see this baby in action :).

Clark Kent
          Participant
            @clarkkent
            MemberContributor

@Clark Kent – uuuuhhh…ehem uh…uh…uh.no not really? Do you think I should? :) -Walamab

Was just a insider joke… ;) I did the playfield rework in that version and nobody asked me… ;) ;) It does not matter to me, everyone can use my work, best would be not to mention me at all – my only reward is that anything is improved with my work.

ICPjuggla
              @icpjuggla
              MembervipModerator

@Clark Kent – uuuuhhh…ehem uh…uh…uh.no not really? Do you think I should? :) -Walamab

Was just a insider joke… ;) I did the playfield rework in that version and nobody asked me… ;) ;) It does not matter to me, everyone can use my work, best would be not to mention me at all – my only reward is that anything is improved with my work.

I didn’t message you b/c I already knew you didn’t require permission. You have stated it many times past/present and I’m sure in the future!

Although, if you did notice in our VP9 version we did credit you for your work on the playfield.. It’s funny how you seem to always pop up and have an inside joke aimed at me! I thought we got over all that crap but once again I guess not. So out of respect for Knorr as promised to him I’ll once again let your rude comment about me roll off my back! Have an awesome day CK!

Drybonz
              Participant
                @drybonz

Take it to pm… you are a moderator.

TNT2
                Participant
                  @tnt2

Everytime the thread is updated I keep hoping the beta is being released. :cry:

ICPjuggla
                    @icpjuggla
                    MembervipModerator

Take it to pm… you are a moderator.

Just because I’m a moderator doesn’t mean I can’t express my feelings publicly. Or maybe I’m wrong.. If I am I’m sure @randr will step in and let me know.

Drybonz
                    Participant
                      @drybonz

Every time I see a post with your name on any of these pinball sites it’s drama and conflict.  You are a grown man acting like a pop star diva.  I haven’t even been around that long and it’s worn out.

I’m sure you are probably a nice guy but you should try to relax.

Clark Kent
                      Participant
                        @clarkkent
                        MemberContributor

Fight, fight, fight! Popcorn time! ;) Joking aside – I do not really know why this is such a big thing. I share everything I have, never ever had the idea that someone has to ask me for anything.

I have only one request – please do not mention me anywhere. I do not want to be mentioned.

Clark Kent
                        Participant
                          @clarkkent
                          MemberContributor

By the way – another contribution from me: a fully redrawn, vectorized System 11 apron. Just use this one, it’s much better than the one in the old VP9 table.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6micytaga0cjir/System%2011%20Apron.pdf?dl=0

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Drybonz
                          Participant
                            @drybonz

Sorry… that was all I had.

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Clark again your contributions are great. I mean no name person with apron it looks good. :)

clark and Icpjuggla can agree or disagree that’s up to them! I’m just glad that they both contribute. Thanks both of you for sharing. Wouldn’t be the same without you guys :)

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

********************************************************

ICPjuggla
                                @icpjuggla
                                MembervipModerator

Every time I see a post with your name on any of these pinball sites it’s drama and conflict. You are a grown man acting like a pop star diva. I haven’t even been around that long and it’s worn out. I’m sure you are probably a nice guy but you should try to relax.

lol

If someone takes a direct shot at me your damn right I’m going to defend my position! There’s a reason that I’m not going to go into that some of my tables aren’t free to mod without permission. Like it or don’t b/c to be honest I don’t give a fuck what you think.

I should really just quit this scene. I’m sure it would be much better if I wasn’t around! I don’t even really build tables any more b/c off all the bull shit and disrespectful inside jokes directed at my self and others! To be honest it’s really not even fun anymore. I’ve got 2 tables to finish and then I’m done. I promised some people I would help and I don’t break promises so when that’s done I’ll most likely be done for good!

Pop star diva drops the mike!  B-)

Ben Logan2
                                Participant
                                  @benlogan2

I’ll echo randr’s sentiment: I appreciate all you guys (CK, ICP, and DB!). You guys put so much work into this hobby, I can understand how tensions can run a little high from time to time. Please know that we mere players are totally thankful for your hard work and artistry.

:)

Drybonz
                                  Participant
                                    @drybonz

I should really just quit this scene.

I think (since you don’t care I don’t mind saying) that you should quit threatening to do it over, and over, and over, and either pack up your ball and do it, or quit waving it around.  Everyone seems to walk on eggshells around you because they hope you might crank out one more table.  Do it or quit shooting off at the mouth.

BorgDog
                                    Participant
                                      @borgdog
                                      MemberContributorvip

Hey!  If I wanted this kind of drama I’d go over to vpf or vpu, knock it off kids!

ICPjuggla
                                        @icpjuggla
                                        MembervipModerator

I should really just quit this scene.

I think (since you don’t care I don’t mind saying) that you should quit threatening to do it over, and over, and over, and either pack up your ball and do it, or quit waving it around. Everyone seems to walk on eggshells around you because they hope you might crank out one more table. Do it or quit shooting off at the mouth.

Where does it say <u>I don’t care</u>.. Really, tell me, b/c I’d like to know? The reason I’m so pashonet about this hobby is b/c I do care! I’ve always loved the people around here and love working with many of them but yeah a few get on my nerves and I let them know where I stand. Big deal bro that’s life we live in America freedom of speech son! Your not always going to like everyone you meet. If you don’t like reading what I have to say there is a nice ignore button on all the sights, use it kid!

Drybonz
                                        Participant
                                          @drybonz

I don’t give a fuck what you think.

Where does it say <u>I don’t care</u>.. Really, tell me, b/c I’d like to know?

When I read over your posts I don’t see anything that shows passion about the hobby… I see a grown man crying like a child every time his feelings get hurt or something doesn’t go his way, and then threatening to pack his tables and go home if someone calls him on it.   You are a pretty poor choice for a community moderator… you are randr’s buddy… I get that… but really you are just drama and insults.  You’ve even sucked me in and rarely take interest in these types of conflicts.

freneticamnesic
                                            @freneticamnesic
                                            vipModeratorMember

What the hell is this? A pinball argument, and no one invited me???

Punch it!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?