Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    ICPjuggla
    @icpjuggla
    MembervipModerator

I don’t give a fuck what you think.

Where does it say <u>I don’t care</u>.. Really, tell me, b/c I’d like to know?

When I read over your posts I don’t see anything that shows passion about the hobby… I see a grown man crying like a child every time his feelings get hurt or something doesn’t go his way, and then threatening to pack his tables and go home if someone calls him on it. You are a pretty poor choice for a community moderator… you are randr’s buddy… I get that… but really you are just drama and insults. You’ve even sucked me in and rarely take interest in these types of conflicts.

Yup your right in everything you said!  :good:

1. I have no passion for this hobby

2. I’m just a cyber bully

3. If something doesn’t go my way I run all the way home with my ball and cry about it

4. I’m all about getting people fired up and start all the drama

now let’s get real man. You couldn’t be further from the truth!

1. Ask anyone I’ve worked with how passinet I am about this hobby. I’ve worked with well over 20 people and have helped build over 20 some tables in the past 5 years. I’ve invested countless hours into this hobby not just building tables but also building a cab. Some I’ve worked with I’ve gotten along really well with and others not so much but at the end of the day it was always set aside no matter the issue and the builds always got done. Even the few I didn’t get along with I’m confident that even they will tell you how passinet I am about this hobby.

2. I didn’t start this drama it was a coment and direct stab at me! Sorry I feel the need to stick up for my self as I feel it’s my right and the way I was raised to stick up for my self and what I believe in.

3. I’ve mentioned a few times that I may be done building tables. Sorry I feel that way and talk about it publicly there are certain things that get under my skin and a direct dig at me sets me off! I guess I need to up my meds maybe or smoke a joint and relax a bit! I don’t do drugs but maybe I should start…

4. Almost every post “I’ve started the drama” was a reaction to something someone else has said! I don’t start it but finish it!

In conclusion going forward maybe I shouldn’t be a moderator b/c I have a short temper and tend to get pissed off really easily. Some could say though that a moderator like that should be welcome to the comunity for a diffrent look at things. But that’s just my opinion take it for what it is..

I’m done now! Carry on have the last word I’ve said all I’m going to say!

Walamab, you should start a new thread when you release this table.. Sorry to muck it up defending my self when people start shit with me!

Al
    Participant
    @alandee

It can be hard working in a team, it is no different to being in a band, artistic passion, pride, vision, you’re putting it all on the line when you are following any artistic pursuit, it’s not always easy .. but it is always imperative to  reflect on why you do these things. For yourself, for the praise, for the recognition, for the advancement, for the fans and so the list goes on ..

As a fan of every table, and a stalwart follower of some specific designers and guru’s, any fracture is a loss. I don’t have the skills to develop a table and likely never will, so I can only watch/read on, and know that as things go, a couple of beers, a reflection on why all of us do some of the things we do or don’t do, and a return to focus on what is important is what I’ve always found sage advice, as part of a team, as a team leader, as a parent, and manager .. the same things apply.

Do what you enjoy, don’t do what you don’t .. life is way too short.

But, you’re all amazing artists and contributors to me.

Cheers,

al.

walamab
    Participant
    @walamab
    MemberContributor

@TNT2 – I get back in country on Thursday. I won’t be able to post it until Friday so you can ignore notices between now and then.

walamab

Walamab
    Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

Clark Kent
    Participant
    @clarkkent
    MemberContributor

Oh man, I’m sorry. I thought a harmless joke diffuses the tension about this whole goodish permission thing. Maybe we should never talk about that again here in this great forum! :)

Randr – one request: When clicking on one of the side scrolling topics on the main page, can you display the last page of the thread and not only the last message?

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

I will try and make ticker link to thread. Tried before and failed. It will try again :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

walamab
    Participant
    @walamab
    MemberContributor

After getting everything worked out with the original VP9 authors, I have posted the VPX Whirlwind Beta in a new thread. I’d put a link here but I’m really not sure how to do that so just search for it if you are interested and thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,

Walamab

Walamab
    Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Whirlwind (Williams 1990)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW