Willy wonka

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    marty
    Participant
      @marty02

the file does not have limit in downloading it is on my drive. impossible to put on the site. thank you

trizonegb
      Participant
        @trizonegb

download  has hit a limit. Im not complaining, I’m a patient dude I’ll try again in a day or so! Thanks!

marty
        Participant
          @marty02

I’m sorry for you but like I said there is no download limit on the drive.

marty
          Participant
            @marty02

I think you have downloaded the pack several times in 24 hours the drive is still limited to 1 Giga per 24 hours. wait for tomorrow good sunday

pinking00
            Participant
              @pinking00

@marty: It is a little bit different from that what you wrote:
              If a file is downloaded too often from google google itself denies the download! This is independent of user and ip-adress!
              This happens very often with huge pup-packs and so on. There are various possible solutions, the one you mentioned is to wait until googles cancels the restriction of the file. Some other uploaders use different providers so that more people can download the files(s). I saw rather often mega.nz as an alternative to google, because it is free, fast and easy to use without accounts for the downloaders.

pinking

trizonegb
              Participant
                @trizonegb

It worked after I signed into the google drive app. Thanks @marty

1 user thanked author for this post.
                vader622
                Participant
                  @vader622

Also worked for me once signing into Google Drive

pinking00
                  Participant
                    @pinking00

ok, it works with signin, but that is only the second best way ;-))

Darlim
                    Participant
                      @darlim

This is great!  Thank you.  Looking for the mp3 folder with the movie music.  Is there a link to download?  Thanks again and kudos!

"Wherever you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

eMBee
                      Participant
                        @embee

I made a new apron for this table. A bit of recreation and imagination.
                        Images are more sharp/crips on this one. I think it looks “sweet”
                        It’s an easy swap… just reimport this apron via image manager.

Thank you @marty for approval to share here.

I also made a shadow map for the original version. Gives a bit more depth on the colorful playfield.
                        I could share that one as well if you want.

Enjoy!

Shamrock1980
                        Participant
                          @shamrock1980

The tables are nice thnx for making them. Just wondering, is it missing the right ramp? On the original table by Jersey Jack i see a large ramp going from top to bottom? just wondering.

marty
                          Participant
                            @marty02

Hi shamrock1980 yes I would have liked to make the real Willy Wonka Jersey Jack table but it exceeds but competence and it did not go with the rules of the table. But i love willy wonka jersey jack but on my own i couldn’t do it. good night

scampa123
                            Participant
                              @scampa123

@adolar I enabled DOF in the table script, however I’m not sure it is fully working either.  I think my slings were working but the flippers were not and I didn’t dig into the script to figure out why.

@marty
                              do you have an comments on the DOF capabilities in the table?

Adolar
                              Participant
                                @adolar

@scampa: How did you enable DOF?

scampa123
                                Participant
                                  @scampa123

It was at the top of the table script.  Load the table into VPX, hit the script button and read the top settings.  Make sure to save…

in thinking about this I wonder if new DOFConfig files need to be pulled for the table?  Maybe that is why it’s not fully working….not sure though…still learning!

Shamrock1980
                                  Participant
                                    @shamrock1980

i can not find the ultra dmd in the 2.1 zip?

marty
                                    Participant
                                      @marty02

the ultraDMD file was with the first version but I put it here

Shamrock1980
                                      Participant
                                        @shamrock1980

I have played your original a couple of times now and i its really good thnx again.

mraaron
                                        Participant
                                          @mraaron

I liked your original and think I like the new layout even more. First version, didn’t really have issues losing the ball. In the new version, I played 4 games, game 1, 2, 4, I lost balls. They shot over a wall and the first ended up on the left hand side getting stuck in a wedge near the upper left flipper. Restarted game. Next game, ball somehow made it over a wall by the wonka vision and got stuck in the upper right side. Third game played fine. Fourth game, a ball flew over the top of the flippers/past the apron and vanished.

Really fun table you reworked here though! <3 Wonka (miss my jjp)

marty
                                          Participant
                                            @marty02

yes me too I had problems with the ball I have already corrected the problem on the top of the table I would make some update in January. have a good end of year holiday

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 100 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?